Gandhi Fellowship 2020-22: Gandhi Fellowship program is an initiative of the Kaivalya Education Foundation that enables bright individuals to bring about a change in society. The Fellows will be assigned to primary school headmasters and will be tasked with transforming schools to provide more value and build on areas that need improvement.
Graduate, Post Graduate Students and Research Fellows can also find more Fellowship Articles to explore various fellowships across India to know the funding opportunities.
Gandhi Fellowship (गांधी फेलोशिप ) 2020 has a total tenure of two years and is a Residential Professional Program. The Fellowship’s primary goal is to measure the holistic growth and development of Fellows through a Fellowship Curriculum. The curriculum is built upon 13 core processes, namely
- Boot Camps
- Classroom Immersion
- Community Immersion
- Field Support – For School and Community
- Kaun Banega The New Millionaire
- Leadership Curriculum
- Learning Journey
- Monthly one-on-one
- Monthly Workshop
- Private Dream Articulation
- Wellness Management
Note: Candidates can apply for Gandhi Fellowship at any time. To apply for Gandhi Fellowship students can click here.
Gandhi Fellowship Dates
|Application Begins||September 2019|
|Gandhi Fellowship 2020 Last Date||31 March 2020|
|Fellowship begins||1 July 2020|
|Fellowship ends||July 2021|
Gandhi Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they meet the following criteria to ensure eligibility:
- Candidates must complete graduation.
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation are eligible to apply. Alternatively, candidates that are employed are also eligible to apply.
- Meritorious and talented students may also be invited to apply for the fellowship
Gandhi Fellowship Benefits
Selected Fellows are entitled to the following benefits:
- A monthly stipend of INR 14,000 for the total duration of the program
- Fellows will also receive an amount of INR 600 per month for miscellaneous charges such as mobile, shared computers and motorbikes, water, power, rent and services of a cook.
- Selected Fellows will also receive assistance from Gandhi Scholarship’s placement cell for finding a job.
- During the program, fellows will have to expand the six competencies, they are-Self Awareness
Articulation of Private Dream
Articulation of Values
Influence without Authority
Online Application for Gandhi Fellowship
- Interested candidates can visit the official site for Gandhi Fellowship at http://www.gandhifellowship.org/ to initiate the application process.
- There is no offline mode of application for this fellowship.
How To Fill Online Application Form Gandhi Fellowship 2020
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of the Gandhi Fellowship
- Step 2 – Fill in the online application form with all the details.
- Step 3 – If the candidate is selected in step 1 then he/she is will get access to the next step.
- Step 4 – The review process will take five to ten days of time and will be notified to the student through the mail.
Gandhi Fellowship Selection Process 2020
The candidate’s application will be subjected to screening and scrutinization based on various criteria. If shortlisted, the candidate will be called for an interview. The review process will take between 5 to 10 days and the candidate will be intimated through their email.
Address: A 56 Panscheel Enclave, Near Soami Nagar, Bus Stop, New Delhi-110017, Telephone number- 011 26493385
Gandhi Fellowship Contact Details
For any queries please email on [email protected] or call +91 9069143140 between 10 am to 5 pm only.
A 56 Panchsheel Enclave
Near Soami Nagar Bus Stop
New Delhi – 110017
North India: Nilima Sil
Telephone no.: +91 8826898865 / 8800827862
South India: Steffi Xavier
Telephone no.: +91 9916780378
West India: Abhishek Mishra
Telephone no.: +91 8000018345
East India: Abhijit Das
Telephone no.: +91 9800634910
FAQ’s On Gandhi Fellowship
What is the official website to access the Gandhi Fellowship application form 2020?
Candidates should visit the official site for Gandhi Fellowship at http://www.gandhifellowship.org/ to access the application process. New users are required to sign up before commencing with the process.
What is the Gandhi fellowship stipend amount given to the Fellows?
Selected Fellows are given a monthly stipend of INR 14,000 for the total duration of the program (2 years).