Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab is a government-run online platform that provides students with scholarship information, easy application & submission process and various other services. Managed by the Government of Punjab, Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal specifically caters to the needs of domiciled students of Punjab who belong to different categories and are studying at the post-matric level.
In this article, we have covered all the features and details of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship portal of Punjab. These details include the list of scholarships available to Punjab students, courses applicable for scholarships, student’s login details and more.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab – List of Scholarships
The students of Punjab who are pursuing education at post matriculation level can find the scholarships as per their requirements on Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal. Students also get to know about the application period and the departments/institutions that provide scholarships. Find all these details in the table given below.
List of Scholarships
|S.No.||Scholarship Name||Provider||Application Period*|
|1.||Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Punjab||Department of Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes, Punjab||October to November|
|2.||Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Punjab||Department of Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes, Punjab||October to November|
* The application period mentioned above is tentative and subject to change as per the discretion of the scholarship provider.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab – Application Process
Most students find the offline application process tedious. To solve this problem and ease the scholarship application process, the Government of Punjab has started Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab which allows students to fill and submit their application online. Given below are the steps on how to complete the application process through the scholarship portal.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab Government.
Step 2: Now, click on ‘Student Registration’ to register on the portal as a new user. A username and password will be generated on registering.
Step 3: Click on ‘Registered Student’s Login’ to log on the portal by using the registered username and password.
Step 4: Now, click on ‘Apply for scholarship’.
Step 5: Fill in all the required details in the form and then click on ‘Register Scholarship Application Form’ to submit.
Step 6: Now, click on the tab given on the left side of the application form and upload all the necessary documents in support of applicant’s credentials.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab – Important Features
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal features several services. Students can easily apply for a scholarship through this portal. They can also find information regarding registered institutes, a list of courses applicable for scholarships, scholarship details and more. Given below is the list of features that Dr. Ambedkar scholarship portal offers to its users.
- Students can find about the registered institutes and their profiles on the portal.
- There’s also the list of all the courses that are applicable for scholarships along with their branches.
- The users can also find about the fee structure of the registered courses.
- All the details about the post-matric scholarship schemes can be obtained from the portal.
- There’s also a tab of Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) where applicants and institutes can find answers to all the important questions regarding scholarship. For example, last application submission date, required documents, applicant’s ID/password, how to register a new institute, loss of password & user ID, etc.
- Students can also track their scholarship application form through Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab – Contact Detail
In case of any query or any problem faced by the applicants during the scholarship application process, they can contact the concerned departments through helpline telephone/mobile numbers or email addresses.