Diploma in Law Courses: Law courses in India becoming widely popular among law aspirants. If you are thinking that, What is interesting in law as a career as we will be restricted to courtrooms and sessions. But it is not true. We have a wide variety of job opportunities in Law.
We have many law courses like diplomas, certifications, undergraduate, PGs, and many others. Among all these varieties of Courses, a law course diploma is pretty popular in India. Studying these courses takes less time after graduation such as LLB, and other bachelor’s and associate degree programs. Moreover, we also have many Course Details stream-wise and category-wise.
- About Diploma in Law Courses in India
- Diploma in Law Courses Eligibility
- Admission Process for Law Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Law Courses in India List
- Fee Structure for Diploma Courses in Law
- Top Universities offering Diploma Law Courses in India
- Career Scope & Salary for Diploma in Law Courses after 10th, 12th
- What are the benefits of a diploma in law?
- Which subject is best for law?
- What are the 4 types of laws?
- Can I join law after my diploma?
Most Indian institutes provide specific diploma courses like diplomas in cyberlaw, pg diplomas in business law, and many more. The duration of this Diploma course is one year program. After completion of LLB from the recognized university students will pursue diploma courses.
In this course, some of the topics will have in-depth knowledge of legal research, whereas at the undergraduate level we will just have the expansion of principles. With this diploma course, candidates will know popular legal topics. By joining these courses students will prepare for their professional life by learning about credibility and ability.
We will look for the eligibility criteria to study diploma courses in law in India. Below are the eligibility details.
- Candidates should be completed 10 + 2 in a recognized board of education of any subject.
- One should also have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants who are applying for this diploma course should have completed the graduation the previous year.
- If a candidate has completed the LLB three years or five years integrated courses are also eligible to apply.
Admission Process for Law Diploma Courses
The admission process will be done based on Merit or exam. Students enroll in colleges and universities based on these two techniques. The admission process for diploma courses in law will be based on Merit.
Application forms will be available from July and August months and also January and February. An application can be filled by the candidate using offline mode or online mode. Let us see both the online and offline admission processes below.
- First, open the application form and select ” Apply Now” from the drop-down menu.
- You need to fill out the application form with your personal details.
- Submit payment before the due date to avoid rejection.
- You can make payments through net banking, credit, or debit.
- Save a copy of the application form to your computer.
- Click on apply now and download the application form and start filling it out offline.
- Fill out the application form with your personal details.
- After completion of filling, scan the form and upload it to the particular college or university website.
- Payment can be done by credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Pay it before the deadline to prevent rejection.
- Finally, Save the copy of the application form from the computer.
If you are looking to start your career in the field of law then a diploma in law courses is the best option. Here are some of the diploma law courses that are listed below:
- Diploma in Business Law
- Diploma in Criminology
- Diploma in Cyber Law
- Diploma in Labour Laws
- Diploma in Gender Justice & Women Studies
- Diploma in International Laws
- Diploma in Taxation Laws
- Diploma in Human Rights Law
- Diploma in Co-operative Law
- Diploma in Corporate Laws & Management
Diploma courses short-term courses. The duration for these courses will be 1 year or less than 1 year. The fee structure for these diploma courses will be in the range of 20,000 to 1,00000(INR).
Top Universities offering Diploma Law Courses in India
In this table below are the top universities that offer top diploma law courses in India.
|Average annual fee
|Raffles University, School of Law, Alwar
|INR 1.04 lakhs
|C.U. Shah University, Wadhwan
|OPJS University, Churu
|Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur
|Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management, Ahmedabad
|INR 4.30 lakhs
|Central University of Kerala, Kasaragod
|Maharaja Krishakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar
|Radha Govind University, Ramgarh
|Mumbai University, Mumbaipublic prosecutor
Career Scope & Salary for Diploma in Law Courses after 10th, 12th
Law Consultancies, government companies, private firms, courts, schools, colleges, NGO s, and Law agencies, are all the places to work. Public prosecutors, research assistants, administrative law, compliance specialists, Taxation experts, advocates, attorneys, abbreviators, and civil lawyers are some of the career opportunities we have.
Below are some of the career options along with the salary given. Check out them:
|INR 5.20 lakhs
|INR 5.24 lakhs
|INR 7.96 lakhs
|INR 6.99 lakhs
|Law office manager
|INR 8.31 lakhs
|INR 2-10 lakhs
FAQs on Diploma Courses in Law After Graduation
After completing the BALLB diploma course professionals, you can be hired as a Law officer, legal associate, human rights activities, and litigator.
The best subjects for the law is like English, Economics, Political science, Journalism, Mathematics, and business.
As we have 4 types of laws federal and state statutes, case law, administrative regulations, United States Constitution.
No, you cannot. You need to complete graduation first with minimum eligibility criteria of 50%.
We hope the complete information that we have given about Diploma in Law Courses is useful for you. After completion of your graduation or under graduation you can join these law diploma courses. You can study and brighten up your career by taking the right decision.
Still, if you think we need to cover any information to be covered you can comment to us in the comment section. To avail of the latest updates, you can check out NCERT Books.Guru