Usage of the internet and computers became part of our lives. Every work we do only with our smartphones, computers, laptops. And the internet sector is the fastest-growing sector. At this time many of them are interested in doing computer-related courses. If you are the one among them then a diploma in computer science and engineering is best after 10th.
After this course, we have many good opportunities with high-paying salaries. This blog, diploma in computer science and engineering after 10th explains many things like eligibility, Job opportunities, Career, Salary, Fees, and many things. Get to know more about other types of Course Details in Stream and category wise.
- Highlights of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
- What is a Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering After 10th?
- Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Computer science Engineering Admission
- Fees and Duration for Diploma in Computer Science
- Fees and Duration for Diploma in Computer Science
- Top Colleges for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in India
- Career Scope for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering After 10th
- Courses after Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
- Salary for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
- FAQs of Computer Science and Engineering Diploma
Following are the highlights of this diploma course in the computer science and engineering stream. Quickly look into them.
|Diploma in Computer Science Engineering (DCSE)
|₹10,000 to ₹50,000 (Government)
₹50,000 to ₹3,00,000 (Private)
|₹1,50,000 – ₹4,00,000 per annum.
|Top Recruiting Companies
|Multi-National Organizations, Network fields, Organisations, and many.
|Software engineer, Telecommunication Engineer, technical writer, etc.
This course is all about the core concepts of computer science that include the subjects such as operating systems, databases, networking, mobile computing, etc. This course will be the starting step for a student in the fast-growing IT sector. In some colleges, a Diploma in CSE Course is also known as a polytechnic in computer science.
A diploma in a computer science course is also known as a polytechnic in computer science. The main purpose of this course is to make the student strong in the existing technologies and encourage them to bring up more creative and inventory ideas in the field of automation that would be useful in solving real-time problems.
Candidates need to fulfill this eligibility to get admission to a diploma in computer science and engineering colleges for this diploma course.
- Students must have passed in 10th from a recognized board of education.
- Students should have science as their discipline in 10th.
- Minimum Percentage can be varied from college to college. You can confirm that before applying for this course.
The admission process for Diploma in CSE is taken by evaluating the merit score of the student in their exams. Many of the institutes accept admission based on the entrance exams. And this admission process will be varied from institute to institute. Firstly, you have to fill out the application form by presenting your basic details. You will be selected on the basis of your results.
Check out the list of state-wise entrance examinations for diplomas in computer science and engineering.
- DCECE (Bihar)
- Assam Polytechnic PAT (Assam)
- AP POLYCET (Andhra Pradesh)
- CG PPT (Chhattisgarh)
- MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh)
- Haryana Polytechnic DET (Haryana)
- Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE (Jharkhand)
- Uttarakhand JEEP (Uttrakhand)
- Kerala Polytechnic (Kerala)
- HP PAT (Himachal Pradesh)
- Punjab JET (Punjab)
- Odisha DET (Odisha)
- JEXPO (West Bengal)
- Maharastra Polytechnic (Maharashtra)
- Rajasthan Polytechnic (Rajasthan)
- TS Polycet (Telangana)
- JEECUP (Uttar Pradesh)
This fee may vary from college to college. And we have both private and government colleges. Polytechnic government colleges have lesser fees than private colleges. The average fee for the government college will be ₹10,000 – ₹50,000 and the average fee for a private college is ₹50,000 – ₹3,00,000. And the duration of this diploma course is 3 years. In that, we have 2 semesters each year.
For a better idea about this course structure, we will go through a list of subjects present in each semester.
|Applied ScienceConcepts of electrical and electronics engineering
|Introduction to computer concepts
|Basic electronics lab
|C Programming lab
|Basic Computer Skills Lab
|System Multimedia Technology Application
|PC Hardware and Networking lab
|Object-Oriented Programming in C++
|Basic Management Skills and Indian Constitution
|Programming with java
|Network Security and Management
|Programming with java lab
|Software Testing Lab
|Web Programming lab
|Network Security lab
College for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course is available in a gigantic number in every state. These are some top Polytechnic Colleges for Diploma in Computer Science Course.
- Government Polytechnic, Nashik
- Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur
- Noida International University Greater, Noida
- Techno India, Salt Lake
- Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic College, Ludhiana
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Integral University, Lucknow
- Tamil Nadu Government Polytechnic College, Madurai
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul
- Galgotia University Greater, Noida
- KJ Somaiya Polytechnic, Mumbai
These days the usage of computers is increasing day by day and the career scope of computer-oriented jobs is increasing rapidly. After the completion of a diploma in computer science and engineering after the 10th, you can easily get a job in any industry. Some of the job roles are listed below.
- Data Entry Operator
- Administrative Officer
- Software Developer
- Web Designer
- Administrative Officer
- System Analyst
- Graphic Designer
- Andriod Developer
- Information Technology Executive
- Java Programmer
- Web Developer
You can also refer to our article on Diploma Courses After 10th to know more details on what career options you can have in Diploma.
Here we are going to give the list of courses that can be studied after the diploma course.
- Web Development Courses
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- BSc in Computer Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Application Hons. (BCA Hons)
- iOS Development Courses
- Data Management Courses
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Graphic Designing Courses
- BTech in Computer Science
- Android Development Certificate Courses
It is hard to tell the salary that you get after a diploma in computer science engineering course because salary depends upon many factors. The starting salary in the private sector gets from 10 to 15000, if you get a government job you will successfully get 25000 to 30000. Prominent factors are the profile of the employer, grades attained by the employee.
1. Can I get a job after a diploma in computer science?
You can get very good opportunities after the completion of a diploma in computer science and engineering.
2. What is the salary of a diploma in computer science?
Diploma Computer Engineer salary in India ranges between Rs. 1 Lakhs to Rs. 6.1 Lakhs.
3. What is the duration of the diploma in computer science and engineering course?
The duration is 3 years after the 10th standard.
Finally, we can say about this diploma in computer science and engineering after 10th is the best course for the beginning of a student’s career in the computer sector. We have many job opportunities for this course. And you can also study higher after this course. Hope that the information that was given above was very useful to you. Still, if you have any queries you can send a message in the comment section. Stay tuned to our website NCERTBooks.guru for more course details.