DARC Fellowship 2019-2020: The DARC Fellowship Programme (Delhi Assembly Research Centre) is an initiative of the Legislative Assembly of the National Territory of Delhi. The primary goal of this fellowship is to provide bright and talented individuals the opportunity to work with various legislators and Delhi Assembly Secretariat.
Graduate, Post Graduate Students and Research Fellows can also find more Fellowship Articles to explore various fellowships across India to know the funding opportunities.
Under the DARC Fellowship, selected fellows will be involved in crucial phases of legislation, committees and other related responsibilities. Candidates will also receive a monthly stipend between INR 1,00,000 to INR 60,000. The total tenure of the program is two years, with the first three months being probation. DARC Fellowship selection process involves screening the application and then shortlisting candidates for the interview. Those who clear the interview will be offered a Fellowship/Assistant Fellowship. Read on to find more about Delhi Government Fellowship 2020.
DARC Fellowship Dates
|Application Window Begins from||March 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date to submit an application||March 2020|
|Announcement of First Shortlist||June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Final Interviews||To be announced|
|Announcement of Final list||July (Tentative)|
|The final date for candidates to select the offer||To be announced|
DARC Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must ensure that they fulfill the following criteria to ensure eligibility:
DARC Fellowship Age Limit: Candidates must be between 21 and 35 years of age as on the date of application.
Educational Qualifications for Fellows
- P.hD with a one-year full-time experience (or)
- Working professionals such as chartered accountants, company secretaries or architects have a minimum of 2 years experience (post-registration with their respective professional bodies) (or)
- Post Graduation with at least 60% marks or equivalent and minimum full-time work experience of 2 years. (or)
- Graduates with at least 60% marks and minimum full-time work experience of 4 years.
Educational Qualification for Associate Fellows
- Post Graduation with at least 60% marks or equivalent. (Or)
- Working professionals such as chartered accountants, company secretaries or architects that are registered with their respective professional bodies. (Or)
- Graduates with at least 60% marks and minimum full-time work experience of 1 year.
Educational Qualification for Associate Fellows (Media)
- Post Graduation or Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication with at least 60% marks or equivalent. (Or)
- Graduation in Journalism or Mass Communication with at least 60% marks or equivalent and full-time work experience of 1 year.
DARC Fellowship Benefits
- Selected Fellows and Associate Fellows will be presented with an opportunity to be a part of the Delhi Assembly Research Centre (DARC).
- Also, Fellows and Associate Fellows will be involved in crucial phases of legislation, committees and other related tasks.
- Selected Fellows will receive a consolidated monthly stipend of INR 100,000. Assistant Fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 60,000.
DARC Fellowship Application Process
DARC Fellowship apply to follow the following steps:
- Interested candidates are required to visit the official site at http://www.darc.dtu.ac.in/ and select register.
- Post-registration, you will be provided the login credential, which must be saved for future reference.
- Fill in the application form with the relevant details.
- Upload the prescribed documents.
- Submit the application form.
DARC Selection Process
- Stage 1 – Screening/Shortlisting of Online Application: The first round is shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of academic performance, professional qualifications, the credibility of the institution, motivation for the FPM and their response to personal statement ( in the form of an essay) total year and relevance of work experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Stage 2 – Personal Interview: The final round will consist of a face to face interview with a panel comprising experts from academia and civil society and officers. Candidates will be interviewed either in person in Delhi (preferred) or through video conferencing.
FAQ’s On DARC Fellowship
What is the official website to access the DARC Fellowship application form?
Candidates can visit the official DARC website at http://www.darc.dtu.ac.in/ and select register to initiate the application process.
What is the stipend amount given to the Fellows?
Selected Fellows will receive a consolidated monthly stipend of INR 100,000 and Assistant Fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 60,000.
What is DARC Fellowship?
DARC Fellowship (Delhi Assembly Research Centre) is an initiative of the Legislative Assembly of the National Territory of Delhi.