CS Executive Study Material 2020: Institute of Company Secretaries in India (ICSI) released the Company Secretary Executive Study Material for June 2020 Session. Study Material for CS Executive covers all the concepts and topics in detail for the exam. Candidates by referring to the Company Secretary Executive 2020 Study Material can get a grip on the subject, prepare for the exam effectively.
Download Paperwise Company Secretary Executive Study Material for June 2020 Session. Before beginning your preparation go through the Exam Pattern, CS Executive Syllabus, and Question Papers too available in the coming modules. Refer to the complete article and have an idea on how to begin your preparation and score better grades in the exam.
- CS Executive New Syllabus Study Material
- CS Executive Old Syllabus Study Material
- Company Secretary Executive Exam Pattern
- CS Executive Syllabus 2020
- CS Executive Question Papers
- List of CS Executive Hindi Study Material & Reference Books
- Does ICSI provide CS Executive Study Material?
- How many attempts are allowed for CS Executive?
- Is the new syllabus of CS Executive easy or tough?
- What are the passing marks for the CS Executive exam?
- Where can I get CS Executive Study Material PDF?
Download ICSI CS Executive Study Material PDF
CS Executive Exam Conducting body ICSI has released the study material for the new syllabus on the official website. CS Executive Old Syllabus will be discontinued from June 2020 Session. You can make use of the CS Executive New Syllabus released by the authorities. Download the Paperwise Study Material from the below table and use them as a reference during your preparation.
ICSI has brought the latest amendments to the syllabus and we tried mentioning the New Syllabus Study Material. Refer to the Module wise papers presented below and download the CS Executive Subjects to ace up your preparation.
CS Executive Subjects
CS Executive New Syllabus Study Material
Paper-1- Jurisprudence, Interpretation, and General Laws
Paper-2- Company Law
Paper-3- Setting up of Business Entities and Closure
Paper-4- Tax Laws
Paper 5- Corporate & Management Accounting
Paper 6- Securities Laws & Capital Markets
Paper 7- Economic, Business and Commercial Laws
Paper 8- Financial and Strategic Management
For the sake of your reference, we even listed the Company Secretary Executive Old Syllabus Study Material. you can use this to understand the changes brought in the latest syllabus issued by ICSI.
CS Executive Subjects
CS Executive Old Syllabus Study Material
Paper 1- Company Law
Paper 2- Cost and Management Accounting
Paper 3- Economic and Commercial Laws
Paper 4- Tax Laws and Practice
Paper 5- Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
Paper 6- Capital Market and Securities Laws
Paper 7- Industrial, Labour, and General Laws
Candidates can have a glance at the Company Secretary Executive Test Pattern to have a deep insight into the type of questions being asked. Get to know the medium of the exam, duration, paper number, and other important details related to the exam. Check out the detailed CS Executive 2020 Exam Pattern and be aware of the marking scheme etc.
Mode of Exam
Medium of Exam
English and Hindi (English is compulsory for Business Management, Ethics and Communication papers)
Number of Papers
7 (Old Syllabus) and 8 (New Syllabus)
Duration of Exam
Number of Questions
50 per paper
Type of Questions
Subjective ((i) Cost and Management Accounting; (ii) Tax Laws and
Practice; and (iii) Industrial, Labour and General Laws from both syllabi are conducted in OMR Mode)
2 marks for each correct answer
*No negative marking
ICSI issued the CS Executive Syllabus for June 2020 Session on the official website. Before beginning your preparation go through the syllabus and understand the topic questions in the entrance exam. Get a grip on the subject by and prepare accordingly.
Check out the below articles
Practice as many CS Executive Previous Papers as possible so that it becomes easy for you to crack the actual exam. You can assess your strong and weak areas and test your preparation levels with the CS Executive Previous Papers. Solving the Company Secretary Executive Sample Papers can be of great use as they help you in estimating the questions to be asked in the exam.
Exam Conducting Authority ICSI has suggested a few publications to refer to for CS Executive Study Material. Students can buy the list of the following books to get Company Secretary Executive Hindi Study Material and study for the exam. They are along the lines
From Shree Mahavir Publications:
- Vyavsayik Arthshasttra, – authors Part – I, by M D Aggarwal
- Vyavsayik Vatavaran Avem Udhiamitta – authors by Gupta & Chaturvedi
- Vyavasayik Prabandh, Neeti Shastra Avem Sanchar,- authors by Sharma & Chaturvedi,
- Vyavasayik Arthashasttra Part – II,- authors by S C Sharma,
- Lekhankan Ke Mool tatv Avem Ankenshan,- authors by P C Gupta & C L Chaturvedi
- Aarthik Avem Samanaye Vidhi,- authors by Jain & Gupta
- Prabhandh Lekhanken – authors by M D Aggarwal & N P Aggarwal
- Lagat Lekhanken – authors by S N Maheshwari & S N Mittal
- Cost Accounting – Theory & Problems – authors by Maheshwari SN & Mittal SN
- Cost Accounting & Financial Management,- authors by S N Maheshwari & S N Mittal
- Audhyogik, Shram Avem Samanye Vidhi- authors by Jain & Gupta
- Pratibhouti Sanniyam Avem Anupalan,- authors by Jain & Gupta
- Adhunik Bhartiya Company Adhiniyam- authors by M C Kuchhal
- Adhunik Bhartiya Company Law by M C Kuchhal
From Taxmann Publications:
- Vyaparik Evam Samanya Vidhi – authors by Shubham Aggarwal
Bharat Law House:
- Systematic Approach to Taxation Containing Income Tax & Indirect Taxes written by Dr. Girish Ahuja & Dr Ravi Gupta
Eastern Book Company:
- Adminstrative Law (Prashasanik Vidhi) written by C K Tekwani
- Consumer Protection Law (Upbhokta Sanrakshan Vidhi) written by S P Gupta
- Company Law (Company Vidhi) written by Avtar Singh
- Constitution of India (Bharat KaSamvidhan) by EBC
- Art of Conveyancing and Pleading (Abhivachonon ke Prarooparn aur Abhihastaantarn – lekhan ki kala) written by Murli Manohar
- Systematic Approach to Income Tax, Service Tax & VAT (Hindi Edn.) written by Dr. Girish Ahuja
FAQs on CS Executive Study Material
ICSI provides the Study Material for CS Executive and gives complete details like syllabus, question papers, etc.
For CS executive as per the new syllabus, 10 times attempts are allowed. Thereafter the registration will get completed.
The syllabus is set as per the industrial and latest expectation from various sectors. The standard has been set high and hence from the exam point of view, it can be difficult for students.
Students should get 40 Marks in each paper and 50% aggregate in both the modules.
Hoping the information prevailing on our page regarding the CS Executive Study Material has been beneficial to the fullest possible. For any further assistance needed feel free to post us a comment and we will get back to you at the nearest possible.