Chemistry is basically a study of matter and their reactions. It is very essential to have clear concepts in this subject as it’s the board class and you cannot afford to compromise over any subject and topic. The best way to score good marks in any examination be it in-school or board is the revision.
Learning the formulas and the concepts is just one part of the exam but you need good practice of applying that learnt concept in the question which has been asked. It is very important in Chemistry to learn the reaction and what are the outputs or the byproducts of that reaction especially in your organic and inorganic chemistry.
Students generally get confused between the properties of elements s, p, d and f block elements. For you better preparation, ncertbooks,guru have got professional class 12 chemistry notes exclusively for our users.
Class 12 Chemistry Notes – PDF Free Download Chapter wise
- Chapter 1 The Solid State Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 2 Solutions Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 3 Electrochemistry Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 4 Chemical Kinetics Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 5 Surface Chemistry Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 6 General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 7 The p-Block Elements Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 8 The d and f Block Elements Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 9 Coordination Compounds Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 11 Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 12 Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 13 Amines Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 14 Biomolecules Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 15 Polymers Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 16 Chemistry in Everyday life Class 12 Notes
Now you don’t have to go through all the 16 chapters and carry the heavy book again and again. You can directly refer to our most concise and latest chemistry notes. The notes have been prepared by our team comprising of professionals who are active in the education sector from past many years and are well acquainted with the CBSE pattern.
In the class 12, you will be having your board exam and you don’t know which question will come and for how many marks. As a student you should know how to frame an answer depending on the marks distribution. Our notes will help you to maintain a good flow over the subject and wrote answers as per the latest CBSE pattern and marks distribution.
The marks obtained in class 12 hold much importance as the gateways towards your professional colleges. Obviously, class 12 is not an easy class. A lot of tension and stress can be seen on student’s face. But with regular practice and revision of the notes will ease our worries and relieves of tension.
But you know what the best part is? All the notes are available in PDF format which are easy to download as well as supported by every device. You can download them on your laptop, Smartphone, desktop or anything. You can study them anytime and anywhere. Moreover these are freely available for download.
Apart from the quick synopsis of the chapter, the notes do contain the tips and tricks which will aid in boosting your speed as well as accuracy. This will certainly help you to score more high than your friends. The notes are available in chapter wise PDFs. So, it will be easy to choose and refer the chapter of your choice.
Ncertbooks.guru is an educational startup with an aim of providing the latest, affordable and quality educating to all. By “all” we means that the study material can be used by teachers, parents and students. We have crafted the notes by an extensive research over the internet as well the last years papers.
By studying these notes you will definitely gain an edge over your friends. By practising them daily, you will become master of chemistry.