CBSE class 9 Hindi (Course A) syllabus for the Annual Exam 2020-21 can be downloaded form here in PDF format.
Here we are providing the complete syllabus for CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course-A. All CBSE schools will organise the annual examinations for class 9 students according to the latest syllabus only. Therefore, students are advised to go through the complete syllabus to understand the course contents for effective preparation of the annual exams and other assessment schemes in class 9.
Contents of CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A Syllabus 2020-21 are:
- Weightage of different questions in question paper
- Preparatory content for each question
- Division of marks in each section
- Prescribed books
- Instructions to work on learning skills
CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A Syllabus
The detailed CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A syllabus 2019-20 can be checked from the following link:
Importance of CBSE Syllabus:
CBSE syllabus is a kind of instructive tool that conveys students a clear idea of the course content and the knowledge they will gain during the course period. It explains the course structure and assignments, exams, review sessions, and other activities required for effective learning of students and help them excel in their academics.
Tips to use CBSE syllabus in a productive way:
- Students must carefully read the entire syllabus from the very beginning of the session, to get an idea of the course structure.
- Before starting a chapter or unit, list out all the topics prescribed in the syllabus for that unit so that you don’t waste time in learning the irrelevant or unnecessary topics.
- Having a clear understanding about your syllabus and the weightage of various helps to decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.