CBSE Class 6 Syllabus – The CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 is designed by authorities of NCERT & CBSE which consists of Syllabus for the Subjects like Maths, Science, Social Science, English, Hindi, and etc. Along with CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 All Subjects we have also provided the unit name and weightage of that particular unit.
Students who are planning to appear for CBSE Class 6 Annual Exams must be aware of CBSE Syllabus and Curriculum prescribed by the officials. Having good knowledge over CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 will help students to schedule their board exam preparation plan. Those students who are crystal clear with their CBSE Class 6 Syllabus can easily ace their board exams. Students who are in the Absence 0f An Internet Connection Can Also Download the CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 PDF for free. Read on to find out everything about CBSE Syllabus for Class 6.
CBSE Class 6 Syllabus for Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, English 2020-21
|Subjects and Classes
|Hindi (Class I – V)
|Urdu (Class I – VIII)
|Sanskrit (Class VI – VIII)
|English (Class I – VIII)
|Mathematics (Class I – V)
|Mathematics (Class VI – VIII)
|Environmental Studies (Class III – V)
|Science (Class VI – VIII)
|Social Science (Class VI – VIII)
Importance of CBSE Syllabus
The importance of CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 are listed below:
- Students must have a good command over CBSE Syllabus as most of the competitive exam syllabus like JEE, NEET, AIIMS is the same as the CBSE.
- 6th Class CBSE syllabus highlights a skill-based syllabus. They mainly focus on students skill development.
- The competitive exams like IAS /IFS also follow the CBSE NCERT Curriculum.
- Helps to build strong basics without any difficulty.
- Helps to clear the toughest engineering and medical entrance exams.
Now that you are provided all the necessary information regarding NCERT CBSE Syllabus for Class Class 6. Students who are searching for CBSE Sample Papers, NCERT Solutions, NCERT Books, RD Sharma Solutions can visit LearnCbse.in and download and access them for free.
If you have any questions regarding this post, ping us through the comment section below and we will answer you as soon as possible.