Chapter Summary for Class 10 English Language and Literature in English and Hindi are now available for download in PDF format. CBSE Class 10 English Literature Reader Chapters Summary is provided below as per the guidelines of CBSE board marking scheme.
Central Board of Secondary Education Board English Literature Reader Chapters Summary for Class 10 is given here. Class 10 English Chapters Summary is very helpful for Board exam preparation. CBSE Class X English Language and Literature Chapter Summary gives you complete gist of the topic and knowledge.
Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Resource: English Literature Reader Summary
Subject: English Language and Literature
English Class 10th Chapter Summary in English & Hindi
- Chapter 1- Two Gentlemen of Verona
- Chapter 2- Mrs Packletide’s Tiger
- Chapter 3- The Letter
- Chapter 4- A Shady Plot
- Chapter 5- Patol Babu, Film Star
- Chapter 6- Virtually True
- Chapter 7-The Frog And Nightingale
- Chapter 8- Mirror
- Chapter 9- Not Marble, Nor The Gilded Monuments
- Chapter 10- Ozymandias
- Chapter 11- The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
- Chapter 12- Snake
- Chapter 13- The Dear Departed
- Chapter 14- Julius Caesar
CBSE Class 10 English Literature Reader | Novels
- The Diary of a Young Girl – By Anne Frank
- Summary Of The Story of My Life – By Helen Keller
We hope this article on CBSE Class 10 English Literature Reader Chapters Summary helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to post your comments below. We will get back to you at the earliest.