CA IPCC Final Certified Copies & Evaluated Answer Books information like Online process, fee structure, Important dates and many more are available here on this page. ICAI CA IPCC & CA Final Nov 2019 results are announced in January 2020 by ICAI.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has declared the results of CA IPCC & CA Final. After finishing the checking of CA Final Results & ICAI CA IPCC Results Nov 2019, you can apply for a supply of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books.
Here, you can check CA Final & IPCC/Intermediate certification application format, CA Inter/CA Final certification Fees, Submission of ICAI CA Final & IPCC Certification Copies Answer Books Last Date, CA IPCC/CA Intermediate / CA Final certification form from the below modules.
Also Read: CA IPCC Books
CA IPCC Final Certified Copies Answer Books
The details updates in this article are genuine and very helpful for the candidates who are looking to apply for an inspection of CA IPCC Final Certified Copies Answer Books. So, go through with the online submission procedure and check the dates to submit the Answer sheets of CA IPCC Final. Below we have provided detailed steps that are involved in making an online application for supply/inspection of CA IPCC & Final Certified Copies Answer books. Follow them properly and finish the process without any hurdles and mistakes.
How to apply for supply/inspection of certified copies & Answer books of CA Final?
If you are an Intermediate (IPC)/ Final Aspirant, then it is compulsory to submit your application for supply/inspection of CA IPCC Final Certified Copies Answer Sheet online only. The officials will not entertain any candidate’s physical application to inspect the certified copied of answer books CA Final.
So, check the process clearly from the below sections and submit the application before the last date. For your sake, we have provided the important dates to submit the CA IPCC Inspection or Certified Copies of Answer books application.
Important Dates to submit the Application for Inspection or Certified Copies of answer books
Start Date: 17-01-2020 (11:00 Hrs)
End Date: 15-02-2020
Note: In order to clarify all your queries and issues regarding Certified Copies of CA IPCC & Final Answer Books, we have given Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about CA Final & ICAI CA IPCC Certification Procedure. So, these below FAQ’s and its answers definitely help you to submit the application for supply/inspection of certified copies & Answer books of CA IPCC Final.
FAQs on CA Final Certified Copies Answer Sheets
1. I want to apply for certified copies/inspection of my evaluated answer books. How do I proceed?
a) In case you are an Intermediate(IPC) / Intermediate / Final Old / Final New / Foundation candidate, it is mandatory that you submit your application for inspection/supply of certified copies of answer books, online-only, at https://icaiexam.icai.organd also pay the requisite fee online through the payment gateway. Physical application by such candidates will not be entertained.
There is no provision for submission of application for certified copies of evaluated answer books with late fees.
b) In case you are a Common Proficiency Test (CPT)/Post Qualification Courses(PQC) examinee, you can submit a physical application for inspection/ supply of certified copies of answer books, in the normal course, along with the Demand Draft for applicable fees. The facility of online submission of applications for CPT is not yet available.
There is no need to send the printout of the on-line application by Speed Post.
You are required to upload a handwritten application duly signed by you, seeking certified copies of answer books, for the purpose of matching your handwriting with that on the answer books. Such handwritten applications should be in running handwriting and not in capital letters.
In case you are a Hindi medium candidate, your handwritten application uploaded on the portal should be in Hindi.
Please note that if the uploaded scanned image is not your handwritten application, but of some other document, your application will not be processed by the office. Such an application, even if it is a “SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION”, will not be treated as a valid application and will not be processed.
It may be noted that wherever the Exam Paper is on MCQ pattern & answers are written by the candidates on OMR answer sheets, only copies of OMR answer sheet will be provided upon receipt of an application in this regard, under this scheme. Neither MCQ paper booklet nor the answer keys thereon will be provided, in respect of such papers. The certified copy of OMR answer sheets will not bear the Mark’s awarded since the same is awarded in the System.
Such papers include the following:
- Exam Papers
- Foundation Paper 3 & 4
- Intermediate(IPC)_(Old) MCQ component of Paper 2,4,6 & 7
- Intermediate(New) MCQ component of Paper 2,4,6 & 7
- Final(Old) MCQ component of Paper 3,4,6,7 & 8
- Final(New) MCQ component of Paper 3,4,7 & 8
2. I have already applied for inspection/certified copies of my evaluated answer books. Will the same application be treated as an application for verification also? Or do I have to make a separate application for verification?
Before providing certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books to the examinees, verification of answer books, within the scope of Regulation 39(4), is also carried out, by the office, suo motu, in respect of all applications for inspection and/or certified copy of evaluated answer book(s) and in case of any discrepancy leading to increase in marks, a revised statement of marks is also sent to you.
Verification under Regulation 39(4) covers the following aspects:
- Whether any answer or part thereof has remained unvalued
- If there is any totaling error in any of your answer or total marks on the cover page
- Either there is any discrepancy between the stepwise marks, total marks for each question indicated on the cover page
However, in case you still notice a discrepancy, within the scope of verification as envisaged in Regulation 39(4), upon receipt of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books, you can bring it to the notice of the office, immediately on receipt of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books.
3. I notice that some parts of the answers are not evaluated by the examiner or there is a totaling error or marks awarded have not been carried forward to the cover page or such other matters that fall within the scope of verification covered under Regulation 39(4). What should I do now?
You can write to the office about the same, within 30 days from the date of the letter.
4. When do I get the copies of the answer books, once I submit an application?
We endeavor to provide you the certified copies of your answer books within 30 days from the date of receipt of your application at ICAI, complete in all respects.
5. I applied for certified copies of my answer books and got them. However, pursuant to suo motu verification carried out by the office, upon my application for certified copies, marks awarded to me got revised. Will I get a refund of the fee paid by me for getting certified copies?
No. Fee paid for obtaining certified copies is not refundable, under any circumstances.
6. I applied for certified copies of my evaluated answer books and received them. I am not satisfied with the evaluation of my answers and the marks awarded. I want to apply for the re-evaluation of my answer book. Can I do so?
No. Re-evaluation of evaluated answer books is not permitted as per CA Regulations 1988.
7. What are the steps involved in making an on-line application?
- Go to https://icaiexam.icai.org.
- Log in through your User ID and password and click on “Apply Now” against the activity “Certified Copies/Inspection” from your dashboard.
- A data entry screen will appear. Fields relating to your name, registration number, and medium of the examination would be displayed on the screen. You will have to enter the following data in the respective fields:
- Select Certified Copies or Inspection
- Select the papers for which you want Certified Copies or Inspection
- Please note that you can only select the papers in which you had appeared. In case of any wrong selection, the system will give an error message “Invalid selection”.
- Upload scanned copy of handwritten request duly signed containing all the relevant details like roll number, papers for which Inspection/Certified Copies are sought. If you had opted for the Hindi medium in the examination, then the application must be in Hindi and if you appeared in the Exam in English then the application must be in English.
- In case of any discrepancy between the papers to be verified as mentioned in the scanned image and those ticked in the portal, the latter shall prevail.
- Once you select “Save and Preview” on the said screen, a confirmation page with the details, name, registration number, roll no., address, mobile no. landline number, email address, and papers selected, etc will appear. Please check all the details entered by you including the scanned image uploaded. You have to confirm the data you have filled in, by clicking on the “CONFIRM” button. In case any of the details you have filled in is incorrect, you can go back and make the necessary corrections wherever required, come back and confirm.
- Once you confirm the data, you will be directed to the payment page where you can make the payment online thru Net Banking or Credit / Debit Cards (Master / Visa / Maestro / Rupay / BHIM UPI)
- Once payment is successful, a payment confirmation page will appear on the screen giving details of Roll No., Paper/s applied for verification, Amount Paid, Transaction response, control number, etc with a remark “TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL”, against the transaction response. The application will be successful only when the Control Number is correctly appearing and that it is not null or zero.
- Take a print out of the payment confirmation page, which serves the purpose of acknowledgment from the Institute and keeps it safe for your reference. That will be the acknowledgment. Remember to quote the transaction number appearing on the payment confirmation page in all future correspondence on the subject with the Institute.
- If the transaction is not successful, you can retry. Mere deduction of fee from your account does not mean successful form submission.
8. How do I come to know whether copies of answer books have been dispatched to me?
The online applicants can check the status of their application for certified copies at https://icaiexam.icai.org once you log in. You will be sent an email and SMS at your registered Email-ID and mobile phone on how to view/download the scanned copies of your answer books.
You can also send an email at the following Email IDs, as per the exam:
Help Desk: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853, 835
CPT: 0120-3894 811,812
Intermediate: 0120-3054 806, 808, 819; 0120-4953 706, 708, 719, 0120-4345620
Final: 0120-3894 807,808, 809
Post qualification courses: 0120-3054 836, 3054 842
9. I notice that the marks awarded on the answer books are different from the marks on my statement of a mark? Why is it so?
In terms of Regulation 39(2) of the CA Regulations 1988, the Council of the Institute may, in its discretion, revise the marks obtained by all the candidates or a section of candidates in any particular paper or papers or in the aggregate in such manner as may be considered necessary. The term “section” used in the above-mentioned Regulation refers to the category of the candidates whose answer papers are valued by an examiner and such other category of candidates as may be specified by the Council.
Marks awarded on the answer books are the marks given by the examiner, based on the actual performance of the candidate.
10. Apart from the applicable examination/verification/Certified copies or other fees payable to the Institute towards exam related services, are there any other charges to be paid by the candidate?
Yes. In addition to the applicable fee payable to the Institute by the candidate towards exam related services, they will be required to pay bank charges at the following rates, while paying the said fee, online through the payment gateway. These are charges payable by the candidate to the bank and will be recovered along with the applicable fee payable to the Institute:-
Domestic Credit Cards: 0.50% + GST
Domestic Debit Cards / Rupay Cards:-
Upto Rs. 2000: Nil
Greater than Rs. 2000: 0.9% + GST
International Cards: 0.5% + GST
Net Banking: Nil
BHIM UPI: Upto Rs.2000: Nil
Greater than Rs.2000: 0.65% + GST
11. The amount got deducted from my account but I do not get a “Successful ”transaction screen. What do I do now?
If the screen shows the status of your transaction as “Not successful” or the Control number is blank or zero, then that means your online request is not received by us, even though the fee might have been deducted from your bank account. In such cases, the office will not be able to process your application, since the application is not there with the office. The fee relating to the failed transaction received by us, if any, will be credited back to your bank account as per the procedure within 30 days of the close of this application process. The status of your payment attempts can be checked against the relevant activity by clicking the ‘Payment’ icon.
12. Should I upload a scanned copy of my “Declaration” on the portal?
No. You need not upload a scanned copy of your “Declaration” on the portal.
The above details will helpful for you to complete the whole procedure of CA IPCC Final Certified Copies Answer Books Application. If you have any queries regarding supply/inspection of evaluated answer sheets of CA Final & ICAI CA IPCC, share with us by commenting via the below comment section. Also, you can visit our site Ncertbooks.guru for more updates on CA IPCC Answer Books & CA Final Evaluated Answer Sheets.