Best Books For Neet Chemistry: NEET or National Eligibility cum Entrance test is an honorable medical entrance examination conducted globally by the national testing agency. This is a competitive entrance test run for students interested in becoming medical experts and seeking admissions in medical programs. Candidates need to study the proper syllabus of NEET to qualify for the competitive test successfully. Therefore, for gaining the appropriate knowledge of the exam, the candidate needs to be updated with significant events and dates related to the examination, so you can prepare for your exam accordingly.
The primary piece of the NEET syllabus involves study material from NCERT class 10+1 and NCERT 10+2 board exams. Hence, it would help if you studied NCERT science books of 10 + 1 and 10 + 2 standards. If you would like to learn more about the best books to crack NEET 2020, we are discussing all the details here.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Chemistry 2020
The national testing agency has imposed the eligibility criteria for all the aspiring medical candidates, which candidates need to fulfill to appear in the medical exam.
- The Aspiring candidate must have secured 60% marks in 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biotechnology, and other core subjects from a recognized board.
- 10 + 2 Class students are also eligible to appear for NEET.
- If a candidate from the OBC category PWD cast, they will get 5% relaxation in percentage.
- There is no rule of nationality to appear in the NEET examination.
Best Books For Neet Chemistry 2020
For NEET preparation, the base element you will find in NCERT books. However, hundreds of books are available in the market to increase your knowledge about the exam and other subjects. But we have brought to you the top books for Chemistry, which involve inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, and physical chemistry.
Physical chemistry is the study of computations and estimations. Organic and inorganic chemistry plays an essential role in every reoccurrence of the different sections; they carry high-weightage. So, you have to practice each of the subjects on your tips. Numerals are also involved in the exam.
While preparing from the NCERT books, you need to learn every concept and take it on your tips. This gives you maximum chances to attempt questions easily. The NEET preparation books for chemistry are given below:
- NCERT Chemistry- Class 10+1 and 10+2.
- Physical Chemistry by P.Bahadur and O.P Tandon.
- Organic Chemistry by Arihant and O.P. Tandon.
- Inorganic chemistry by O.P. Tandon for atomic energy gives information about coordination chemistry and chemical bonding.
Scope and Career Opportunities
If a candidate completed the NEET Chemistry exam 2020, he or she might get admission to top Medical/ Dental colleges based on your aggregate score and rank in the NEET exam. After qualifying for the exam, you can apply for the counseling process and participate in different Counseling sessions to secure your admissions to the top colleges.
What are the preparation tips for NEET Chemistry Exam 2020?
For passing the exam, your preparation must be up to the mark. And for that, we have listed down some of the best preparation tips you can follow.
- Always focus on the concepts.
- Prepare a systematic study plan.
- Always revise your topics.
- You can prepare small notes to get a clear idea of the topic.
By studying regularly and following up on the study plan, you will crack the examination easily.
FAQ’s on Best Books For NEET Chemistry
Q1. What can you do after NEET 2020?
Answer. After completing the NEET 2020 exam, the following are the steps that you will need to follow.
- Calculate your scores and predict the rank.
- You should participate in counseling for admission.
- Check the answer key to unlock your scores.
Q2. What if NEET is not cleared?
Answer. If you have not cleared the NEET exam in the first attempt, you can consider attempting the examination a second time. Moreover, you have alternative career options in the medical fraternity such as BHMS, BAMS, and BDS courses. Similarly, you can consider the Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
Q3. What are the minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
Answer. If you need to clear the examination, you need to qualify for the NEET UG exam with the 50th percentile. If you get 300 marks, you are most likely qualified and eligible for getting admission to the colleges. But only at the places which release a cutoff list of 300 or below. However, for admission to the best colleges, you need to score 525 marks.