AICET 2020: Candidates seeking Admission into Fashion, School of Advertising & Graphic Design as well as School of Media & Mass Communication can clear all their queries related to AICET here. Check for the necessary info on AICET like Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and many more by going deep into the article. Each Year WLCI Conducts this entrance exam and many students take part in this test to step into their dream careers.
Also, Check: UPMT Application Form
AICET Exam Dates 2020
|Application Starting Dates||April 2020|
|Last date of Application||May 2020|
|Courses Offered||Fashion Technology, Graphic Design, Media, Mass Communication & Business Management|
|Release of Admit Card||June 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||July 2020|
AICET Application Fee 2020
Application Fee for AICET Examination for General Candidates is 2000/-. It can vary based on Category so please check out before filling the Application Form and confirm.
|General/OBC (Non-Creamy)||INR 2,000 + GST|
|SC/ST/PwD||INR 1,000 + GST|
|Overseas (Foreign Nationals)||INR 2,400 + GST|
Eligibility for the Entrance Exam includes factors like educational qualification, age limit, nationality, pass percentage
Age Limit: Aspirants need to be within the age limit of 17- 25 Years.
- Candidates need to complete their 10+2 from recognized colleges or universities to get UG Admissions.
- Aspirants need to finish their Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in order to have PG Admissions.
AICET Exam Pattern
Go through the AICET Test Pattern Prevailing here and get to know the subjects, topics to cover. Assess the difficulty level of the exam, marking scheme, Marks, duration, etc. so that it becomes easy for you during the exam. Score max. marks in the exam with a prior idea on subjects to prepare.
Entrance Exam AICET is split into 2 categories namely
- General Aptitude Test(GAT)
- Creative Ability Test (CAT)
General Aptitude Test
Duration: 1 Hr
|Quantitative Ability||25 Marks|
|Communication Ability||25 Marks|
|Analytical Ability||25 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25 Marks|
Creative Ability Test
Duration: 2 1/2 Hrs
This test is an assessment to check the Candidate’s ability, knowledge, and skills in the courses selected.
Do refer: Aakash AIATS Application Form
AICET Application Form
Candidates willing to take part in the AICET Exam can fill their application form through the links provided on this page or from the official website. We tried mentioning the steps on how to fill the AICET Application Form in simple steps. They are along the lines
- Candidates are advised to go the Official Website i.e. admissions.wlci.in
- Click on the relevant link to download the AICET Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to complete their registration and fill in the required details.
- Upload Photographs and Signature as per the required size.
- Make sure, all the details entered are correct or not after filling the application form.
- After completion of the Application Form, candidates need to submit the duly filled application along with the documents required.
- Fee Payment can be done through Credit, Debit and Net Banking.
Click here: AICET 2020 Online Application Form
AICET 2020 Admit Card
Usually, Admit Cards will be released 10-15 days before the commencement of the exam. Candidates are advised to collect the AICET Admit Card from the Official Website as they will be not be sent through post or any other means. Take a Print out of the AICET Admit Card 2020 before appearing for the exam. Usually, Admit Cards contain the following details. Have a glance at them.
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre
- Date and Time of the Exam
2020 AICET Result
Usually, AICET Results will come 2 -3 after completion of the exam. Candidates can check their results online on the official website and take a print out of them for future reference.
- All you have to do is visit the Official Website.
- Enter your Login ID and Password.
- After Successful Login Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Keep a Print out of it for future reference.
AICET Cutoff 2020
After completion of the AICET Exam Cutoff will be decided. Cutoff Marks are the minimum marks that a candidate needs to get in order to be eligible for admission. The cutOff will be decided by taking several factors into consideration and they are as such
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of Vacancies
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Number of students appeared
AICET 2020 Counselling
Once the AICET Results are out, aspirants are requested to check their Eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates have to attend the counseling on the decided date along with the required documents for verification. Aspirants will get admission into colleges or Universities after the Successful Completion of Document Verification.
FAQs on AICET
1. What is the Full Form of AICET?
AICET Stands for All India Combined Entrance Test. It is the entrance exam for Fashion, School of Advertising & Graphic Design as well as School of Media & Mass Communication.
2. Whats is the Application Fee for AICET Exam?
AICET Application Fee for General Candidates is 2000/-. For other categories, the Application Fee varies. You can go through them by referring to the above article.
3. How to apply for AICET Exam?
You can visit the Official website of AICET. Fill the relevant link to Application Form on the Official Website or on the link provided on this page.
4. What is the Eligibility Criteria for AICET?
Candidates have to finish their 10+2 from a recognized university or College for UG Admission. For PG Admissions, aspirants have to complete a Bachelor’s Degree.
We wish you got the necessary details on AICET after referring to the above article. If you still have any other queries that are left unanswered feel free to reach us via comment section and we will try to resolve them as soon as possible. Stay in touch with our site for more related information like Admission, Application Form, Course Details, Books & Other Study Material.