After Graduation Courses in Commerce: Commerce is one of the most demanded and chosen fields in today’s world. After completing class 12th from a commerce background, you will get to know the list of course details in commerce. To learn more about commerce courses after graduation eligibility, fees, top colleges, salary, government jobs, career scope, and a lot more read the below article.
- About After Graduation Courses in Commerce
- After Graduation Courses in Commerce Overview
- Duration of Courses After Commerce Graduation
- Fees of Courses for Commerce Graduates
- List of Professional Courses After Graduation
- 6-Months Short Term Courses After Graduation in Commerce
- Diploma Courses After Graduation In Commerce
- 1-year Diploma Courses After Graduation in Commerce
- Online Certificate Courses for Commerce Students
- Best Computer Courses After Graduation in Commerce
- Scope of Courses after Graduation in Commerce
- Government Jobs After Graduation Courses in Commerce
- FAQs on Job Oriented Courses for Commerce Graduates
About After Graduation Courses in Commerce
A Master’s is the foremost choice if the students after the completion of a bachelor’s degree. Mostly the commerce students choose to go for the MBA courses, but there are various courses available too for them. A Master in Commerce is a great choice as it offers amazing career opportunities for the students in long run.
You will learn almost every aspect related to the business and its management activities while studying the commerce courses. Commerce is required in every business whether it is small or big so the need for the commerce students is very high around the globe.
After Graduation Courses in Commerce Overview
You may find the latest information about the commerce courses in the below table.
|Mode of Education||Online and Offline|
|Average fees||Rs 20,000 to Rs 5,00,000|
|Average Salary||Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 20,00,000|
Duration of Courses After Commerce Graduation
After the completion of a bachelor’s degree in commerce, you may go for ample courses. Its duration varies according to the degree of the courses. As for the Postgraduate degree such as M.com or MBA you need 3 years to complete.
For the diploma, certificate, and online courses, it may take up around 3 months to 1 year for completion. The duration may or may not include the internship or training process. It is completely dependent on the brochure of the colleges.
Fees of Courses for Commerce Graduates
The master’s courses may vary from Rs 20,000 to Rs 5,00,000. However, the PG diploma courses may vary from Rs 10,000 to Rs 2,00,000. The fee structure for the courses varies from college to college. It has been observed that private colleges charge more fees than government colleges.
List of Professional Courses After Graduation
The professional courses offer students industry-specific skills. After the completion of these courses, students can easily get a job as they are already practically trained. You can go for various short-term or long-term courses which take 6 months to 2 years.
After the completion of your graduation in commerce with good marks, you can easily get admission into the professional courses. These courses will help you in skill-building, self-improvement, and career development. You may find the list of top 10 courses after graduation.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Certification in Finance and Accounting (CFA)
- Masters in Digital Marketing
- Certification Courses: Banking, Accounting, and more
- Project Management
- Masters in Data Science or Machine Learning
- Business Accounting and Taxation(BAT)
- Tally Course
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management)
- PGDM in Finance
- PGD in Hotel Management
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration)
- PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications)
- PG Diploma in Management (PGDM)
6-Months Short Term Courses After Graduation in Commerce
Short-term Courses After Graduation in commerce is quote demanded these days. You can learn more about practical skills during these courses. You can earn a certificate after the completion of these courses.
There are numerous subjects available in which you can pursue the 6 months courses easily. Find the detailed list below.
- Certificate in Library and Information Sciences
- Certificate in Stock Market
- Certificate in Public Relations
- Certificate in Rural Development
- Certificate in Accounting
- Certificate in Office Management
- Certificate in Event Management
- Certificate in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Certificate in NGO Management
- Certificate in E-commerce
- Certificate in Disaster Management
- Certificate in Digital Banking
- Certificate in Banking
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- PG Certificate in Banking and Financial Services
- Certificate in Retail Management
- Certificate in Digital Marketing
Diploma Courses After Graduation In Commerce
After the completion of graduation in commerce, you can pursue PG Diploma courses. To be eligible for these programs you need to score a minimum of 50% marks in your graduation from a recognized university.
You can pursue diploma courses in various domains. The diploma courses can be varied from 6 months, 12 months, and up to 15 months. Few of these diploma courses are listed below.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Taxation
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Post-Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Packaging
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
1-year Diploma Courses After Graduation in Commerce
There are few Diploma courses after commerce graduation which can be completed in just 1 year. You can easily develop various interests and opt for a suitable career option after the completion of 1-year courses.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
- Data Visualization
- Certificate Programme in Data Science
Online Certificate Courses for Commerce Students
Commerce students are not lagging when it comes to online education. You can also earn a certificate from the renowned institutes for the online certificate courses. These courses may be available for free or you need to pay a minimal amount.
You can complete these courses from Coursera, Udemy, Edx, or various other international universities. Here, is the list of a few top courses available online.
|Courses Offered||Duration||Institute||Average Fees|
|Basics of Commerce A complete study||5.5 hours||Udemy||INR 12,106|
|Cybersecurity and social implications: IT Fundamentals for Business Professionals||3 weeks||edX with UPValenciaX||Free (INR 5,533 for the certificate)|
|Business and Technology||12 weeks||edX||INR 6,485|
|Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies||6 weeks||edX by Harvard University||Free (INR 14,500 for the certificate)|
|What is Corruption: Anti-Corruption and Compliance||12 hours||edX by the University of Pennsylvania||Free (with audit)|
Best Computer Courses After Graduation in Commerce
The computer is key for every organization. Thus, the courses in computer application after the commerce degree are in high demand. You can go from the various subjects related to computer and IT with a master’s or diploma degree. Few Computer Courses are defined here.
- M.Sc in IT
- Web Designing
- Master of Computer Management
- Programming languages
- MBA Information Technology
- M.Com in Computer Application
- Master of Computer Application
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Scope of Courses after Graduation in Commerce
Commerce is a field that is demanded all over the world. In the companies, the job roles of managers, finance, business analyst, human resource, CA, CFA, and a lot more require the students from commerce backgrounds. Thus, the master’s degree in commerce provided more knowledge about the respective field.
B.Com Course demand is in surge and thus as result, the companies are hiring the graduates by offering a high salary. The companies in India and in abroad are offering jobs for the b.com students. Thus, you may find the job profile-wise salary here in the table below.
|Jobs||Salary (per annum)|
|Investment Banker||Rs 9 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs|
|Human Resources Manager||Rs 4 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs|
|Financial Risk Manager||Rs 11 Lakhs to 19 Lakhs|
|Financial Modelling Associate||Rs 5 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs|
|Digital Marketer||Rs 4.5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs|
|Business Analyst||Rs 3 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs|
Government Jobs After Graduation Courses in Commerce
Not only in the private sector but the government sector is also offering high scope for the commerce students. You can work in banks, the ministry of India, and various other sectors after the completion of your commerce degree. You can also go for the exams such as UPSC, IBPS, SBI, SSC, and more. These jobs are highly rewarding and offer high salaries.
Some of the top sectors where you can get the government jobs as Assistant Station Master, Finance Consultant, Tax Consultant, RBI Grade B Officer, Commercial Assistant, Deputy Forest officer, Auditor, Clerk, and more. The salary in government jobs is defined here:
|Top Government Companies||Job Profiles||Salary|
|Ministry Of Commerce and Industry||Company Secretary||INR 3 LPA|
|Reserve Bank Of India||RBI Grade B Officer||INR 4.5 LPA|
|State Bank Of India||Clerk||INR 3 LPA|
FAQs on Job Oriented Courses for Commerce Graduates
1. What is the eligibility for the courses after graduation in commerce?
The basic eligibility is that you need to clear graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. However, there are few courses in which you can get admission after the completion of entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, CFA levels, and more. Even some colleges conduct interview sessions too.
2. What are the Courses After Graduation For a High Salary In Commerce?
It depends upon skills and knowledge about your salary structure. But few courses which are in high demand are
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Investment Banker
- Cost Accountant
3. Which are the best courses after B.com abroad?
The universities abroad are offering great courses and are in high demand. You can choose almost every course if you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Few important courses are M.Com Courses, MBA, MIM, Masters of Finance, digital marketing, accountancy, and more.
4. Who are the top recruiters for the connect students after graduation?
Commerce students are demanded in both the private and government sectors. Few private firms which offer amazing salaries jobs are Accenture, E&Y, Genpact, Tech Mahindra Ltd., HDFC Bank, WNS Global Services, and various others.
Eventually, the complete list of courses after graduation in commerce is provided here. You can choose the best course that suits you. For more information and clear your doubts, you may contact us on Ncertbooks.guru