10 Lines on Tiger: A tiger is a wild animal that actually looks like a big cat. Tiger in its cat family is the most giant flesh-eating animal. It possesses a powerful body, and it is equally strong like a Lion. Tigers are found in various parts of Asia, mainly Africa, Siberia, India, Bhutan, Malaysia, China, etc.
It is considered to be the national animal of India and also Bangladesh. In ancient times, kings were found to hunt tigers in the jungle and usually kept it’s ripped its skin-off to display their royal palaces’ prosperity. While hunting, to hide from its prey, the stripes on the tiger’s body help the tiger.
They are mostly considered the world’s best hunters. Among all of the tiger species, the “Siberian Tiger” is regarded as the biggest and most powerful. Generally, we see tigers have black stripes on their orange skin, but some tigers have black stripe but on white skin.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Tiger for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Tiger is a powerful animal that lives in the jungle.
- Tiger is the most prominent and biggest member of species of cats.
- In India, tigers are presently named ‘Royal Bengal Tiger.’
- They are seen in the forest of Sundarban.
- Tiger has speed and can run at a maximum of 65 km/hr speed.
- As like our fingerprints, their body stripes are unique. Every tiger has different types of stripes.
- The tiger population is only 4000 globally, and the population is decreasing day by day.
- Excessive hunting intention of the tiger is the biggest reason behind this; we actually need to save the tiger.
- Tigers have an important contribution to biodiversity.
- Tigers can actually swim.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Tiger for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Tigers are cat species and consider as the best swimmers.
- White tigers are rare and often seen in this world.
- There are quite a lot of tigers in India and Africa.
- People are trying to save these species in national parks in America and Africa.
- Also, lots of tigers are present in the zoo, while they are found too uncomfortable to stay there.
- The biggest size tiger available right now is the ‘Siberian Tiger.’ This species of tiger is really rare nowadays.
- People usually hunt tigers for their skin and bones.
- Their population is decreasing for that reason for hunting.
- As like Tiger, every animal has its own beauty and importance in the environment.
- We need to be aware of saving an endangered species like the tiger.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Tiger for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Tigers can run around a speed of 40 to 65 km per hour, but due to heavy bodies, they get tired soon.
- The lifespan of a tiger is usually 10 to 15 years, but some of them do survive till the age of 25 years.
- The tiger in ambushes, hide in the do bushes.
- Tigers mostly stay alone in the forest in search of prey.
- Tiger’s one out of 20 attempts has successful hunting.
- Tiger originates from the species of big cats.
- The pattern of black stripes is different in all tigers so that they can be identified, and it is exactly like the fingerprint of some humans.
- The tail of a tiger helps to build its balance when it turns while running.
- The tigers can eat around 25 to 30 kg of meat at one time.
- Tiger’s gestation period is usually 95 to 115 days.
Frequently Asked Questions on Tiger
What are five interesting facts about tigers?
Some interesting facts are:
The dark vertical stripes and reddish/orange fur, with these features, are easily recognizable. The Tigers of Bengal are the most common tiger. They usually have a life span of 20-25 years. Adult tigers generally hunt and live alone. Unlike most other cat species, tigers are actually great swimmers.
What are tigers eaten by?
Although tigers are considered apex predators, they are known to be preyed upon by dholes. In some cultures, humans may also hunt tigers for the meat they provide, which is an expensive delicacy.
Can a tiger eat a human?
Tigers are typically wary of humans and usually show no preference for human meat. Although humans are relatively easy prey, they are not a desired source of food. Thus, most man-eating tigers are old, infirm, or have missing teeth, and choose human victims out of desperation.
What animal can kill a tiger?
Predators that can take on a big tiger in a head-on fight: Big, male brown bears, polar bears, and large crocodiles that’s it really (and they can’t catch a fleeing tiger) Animals in a pack: Spotted hyenas, lions (obviously) & sometimes wolves, dholes and similar