10 Lines on the Usefulness of Microorganism in our lives: Microorganisms are not seen on the naked eye; they are only visible on a microscope; they are single cells or multiple cells. It is classified based on its formation and structure. Based on disease formation, it is of five types that its bacteria virus fungus rickettsia and protozoa.
They are living everywhere on that island and water some organisms can persist severely cold and hot too. Some organisms may be parasitic or organism free living. Omnipresent is found everywhere they present in the food we eat, the water we drink, and the air we breathe the place we sit and stand. Microorganisms are composition. Also can be present in geysers and vents.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on the Usefulness of Microorganism in our lives for kids
Set 1 is helpful for the student of class 1,2,3,4 and 5
- Bacteria are helpful information about dairy products.
- They are useful in fermentation.
- They are useful in forming curd, cheese, and buttermilk from milk.
- strestreptococus are mainly used for this fermentation. Lactobacillus Bacteria is used to convert milk into curd.
- Lactic acid bacteria improve nutrition by increasing B12.
- Beverages and antibodies can be manufactured using organisms.
- Penicillin helped in fulfilling the wound.
- Some other diseases like diphtheria, plague, and cough can be treated using antibiotics formed from microorganisms.
- Microorganism also helps in the production of biogas.
- Aspergillus a fungus is present in citric acid.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on the Usefulness of Microorganisms in our lives for School Children
Set 2 is useful for students of class 6,7 and 8
- Microorganisms have a terrible reputation in our mind.
- We think they’re bad for our health. When we think of microorganisms, many think about fungal infections, illnesses like flu, or worse and cavities: AIDS and Ebola. But they are ones that support our health.
- Microorganisms help in the formation of antibiotics and vaccines, which have allowed us to make significant progress.
Microbes are helpful in production in a sustainable way.
- Agriculture and microorganisms have a natural link. Without microbes, plants can’t grow properly, and agriculture would be impossible.
- We use microbes to increase crop yields. We can enormously reduce the number of chemical pesticides and herbicides in agriculture.
- We always think that they are harmful to us, but sometimes they are beneficial for human society and the environment.
- Microorganisms are helpful in the production of some food, food, medicine and in cleaning the environment.
- It helps to digest our food to decompose our waist and participate in the barrier cycle.
- They are useful in highest household product industrial products that use antibiotics and sewage treatment and production of biogas production of chemical engineers and other bioactive molecules and also useful for nature.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on the Usefulness of Microorganism in our lives for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Bacteria are also useful for bread baking. The dog v prepare for dosa idli are formulated using fungi and bacteria. It is helpful in the formation of bread. Some drinks and food are prepared by using fermentation of bacteria. Microbes can help soybean, fish and bamboo shoots in fermentation.
- Alcoholic drinks are prepared using fermentation. Drinks are formed from grapes or potato, and then it is fermented, and after distillation, alcohol is collected. Most used microorganism here is fungus-like yeast.
- Some microorganisms are used in the derivation of enzymes of lactase, lipase, peptidase and many more. Some bacterial and fungal species are used to form steroids used in the human body for a different purpose.
- Not only it helps our body but also helps the environment, and it helps in sewage treatment. Some bacteria and microorganisms used to keep away Souten pests and insects from crops.
- They are also useful in maintaining the fertility of the soil. Use information about manure. It helps in the enrichment of nitrate and nutrients in the ground. They are also instrumental in the production of vitamins vitamin B12 is present in fungi.
- From microorganism, antigens are, and enzymes are extracted, and these antigens help in the development of antibiotics and antivirus.
- In the laboratory, Much micro organising is used for research studies. Non-virulent forms of these are injected through clinical trials. It is also helpful for the development of vaccination medicine and to cure diseases.
- Some bacteria cause the decay of Dead animals and plants nitrogen-fixing bacteria to convert nitrogen into nitrates.
- Bacteria are also used in the formation of vinegar, and curd, and used in the disposal of plants.
- Antibiotics used to control disease, and these are produced from microorganisms. Microorganisms for bacteria are mainly used in the nitrogen cycle to convert nitrogen to nitrate and again convert the amount of nitrate present in the soil to atmospheric nitrogen. The organism is useful in pollution control.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Usefulness of Microorganism in our lives
What is the use of microorganisms?
Microorganisms are useful in household uses, in agriculture and cleaning environments.