10 Lines on Subhas Chandra Bose Birthday: Subhas Chandra Bose’s birthday is on January 23rd. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was a freedom fighter, an Indian nationalist who fought valiantly against the British army. He also headed Indian National Force from foreign soils against the colonial party or British Raj. Besides being active in militant policies, he also took part in anti-British movement such as the Non-Cooperation Movement. He also laid his contributions in socialist policies for the betterment of the country. Bose died in an air crash on the 18th of August, 1945.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology, many more.
Set 1- 10 Lines on Subhas Chandra Bose Birthday for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Subhas Chandra Bose’s birthday falls on January 23.
- He was born in Odisha.
- Subas was a great fighter and a nationalist.
- He fought bravely against the British army.
- He was a great leader and took part in socialist policies.
- He was a bright student in his childhood.
- He took part in the anti-British movement with Mahatma Gandhi.
- He became the leader of the Indian National Congress in 1939.
- He was the founder of Azad Hind Fauj in 1942 to fight the British.
- Subas Chandra Bose died on 18th August in 1945 in Japan.
Set 2- 10 Lines on Subhas Chandra Bose Birthday for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7, and 8.
- A great Indian freedom fighter, Subhas Chandra Bose took birth in January 1897 in Odisha.
- He was brave, headstrong, and a defiant leader.
- On 23rd January 2020, India celebrated his 123rd birth anniversary.
- Popularly known as Netaji, he is credited with forming the Azad Hind Fauj army against the British.
- It is believed that Japan had aided Subas Chandra Bose in forming his own Indian army against the British.
- Schools and educational institutes also remember his efforts in getting our country freedom.
- Schools organize article writing competitions, painting contests, and speech delivery competitions on his birth anniversary. ‘
- He was a contemporary of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi and called him the father of the nation.
- It is believed Netaji met his unfortunate end in an air crash on August 18, 1945.
- It is believed that his ashes are safely in Renkoji Temple in Tokyo.
Set 3- 10 Lines on Subhas Chandra Bose Birthday for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is useful for Students of Classes 9, 10, 11,12, and Competitive Exams.
- India celebrates Subhas Chandra Boss’s birthday on January 23rd, 1897.
- A freedom fighter, a socialist, and an active militant formed an Indian National Army or Azad Hind Fauj, aided by Japan in 1943.
- He took active participation in Nationalist movements, for instance, the Non-Cooperation movement led by MK Gandhi.
- Besides possessing a militant mindset, he took a keen interest in socialist policies.
- After being expelled from the college in India for his indulgence in nationalist activities at a young age, he was sent by his parents to study in England and prepare for civil services.
- He passed the exam but quit his job to fight for the country and free India from the clutches of the British.
- Netaji is also credited for starting Azad Hind Radio in Germany to create awareness amongst people about the Independence movement all over the globe.
- He is the author of the book ‘The Great Independence Movement’.
- It is believed he died in an air crash on August 18, 1945.
- However, some people believe he did not die in the air crash.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Subhas Chandra Bose Birthday
Question 1. When was Subhas Chandra Bose born?
Answer. Subhas Chandra Bose was born on January 23rd, 1897 in Odisha.
Question 2. What is Subhas Chandra Bose famous for?
Answer. Subhas Chandra Bose was a great militant and a freedom fighter. He had formed Azad Hind Fauj in 1942 to fight with the British army.
Question 3. When did Subhas Chandra Bose form the Indian National Army?
Answer. Subhas Chandra Bose formed the Indian National Army in 1943 in Japan.
Question 4. How did Subhas Chandra Bose die?
Answer. Subhas Chandra Bose died in an air crash due to third-degree burns on August 18, 1945.