10 Lines on Spring Season: Spring is the season in the year which begins in March, right after winter gets over, and ends in April-May, right before the summer starts. It is called spring season because it is the season where all the flowers and plants spring into bloom.
Spring season is colourful and bright, and it has lovely weather, which is neither too hot nor too cold, and it is perfect to enjoy oneself. There are many festivals of joy and celebrations that take place during the spring season.
In different countries, the spring season is brought in by celebrating it in different ways. In Japan, the blooming of cherry blossom trees indicates the coming of the spring season, while in India, the festival of Holi marks the oncoming of spring. In Holland, a small town in Michigan, USA, the tulips begin to blossom as spring comes. Below, there are three sets of 10 lines on the spring season which will be useful for students who are looking to write essays or write assignments about one of the main seasons – spring season.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Spring Season for kids
The following set of 10 lines on spring season will be useful for students and children who are in classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Spring season is is the season which comes after winter and before summer.
- The spring season is different in the northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere.
- In the northern hemisphere, the spring months are from March to May every year.
- In the southern hemisphere, spring usually comes in the months of September to November.
- In the winters, the leaves fall off the trees because of the cold, and when the leaves grow back, it is called the beginning of the spring season.
- During the spring season, all plants like flowers, fruit trees, etc. blossom and make everything look beautiful.
- Many baby animals are born in spring such as calves, piglets, foals, etc.
- The coming of spring is celebrated in different ways in different countries, such as with Holi in India, or with the cherry blossom trees in Japan.
- Many people consider the spring season as a way of starting a new beginning since it’s the end of winter and also many new animals are born.
- In the spring season, the days start getting longer and the nights become shorter.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Spring Season for School Children
The following set of 10 lines on spring season will be useful for students who are in classes 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- Spring is the season which lies between the winter months and summer months, succeeding winter and preceding summer.
- In the northern hemisphere of the earth, spring is usually in the months of March to May, such as in the USA or the UK.
- In the southern hemisphere of the earth, such as in countries like Australia or New Zealand, the spring season is in the months of September to November.
- In India, the months of March to the end of April are considered the months where spring is in full bloom.
- In the spring season, the days start to become longer while the nights become shorter.
- Spring is often called the season of rebirth and rejuvenation and it is often treated as the season of new beginnings.
- The spring season is called the season of new beginnings because of the blossoming of flowers and fruits, and also the births of many baby animals.
- During the gloomy winters, the trees all remain bare as there are no leaves on them, and with the coming of spring, the leaves begin to grow again.
- Animals procreate in the spring months because of the longevity of daytime and the blooming plants provide them with enough time and resource to provide for their young ones.
- Different cultures celebrate the oncoming of spring with different festivals, such as the festival of colours Holi in India, the water throwing festival Songkran in Thailand, the Cherry Blossom festival in Japan, etc.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Spring Season for Higher Class Students
The following set of 10 lines on spring season will be useful for students who are in classes 10, 11 and 12.
- Spring is one of the seasons that takes place all over the world, as compared to a few others such as monsoon and autumn which do not.
- Spring season is the season which comes right up on the end of winter and subsides right before the summer season begins.
- While the spring season takes place the world over, it does not at the same time, meaning that the different vertical hemispheres experience the spring season during different periods of time in the year.
- In the northern hemisphere, spring takes place after the winter months, in the months between March and May.
- In the southern hemisphere, the spring season takes place during the months of September to November.
- During the spring season, several animals breed and many baby animals such as chicks, calves, lambs, etc. since the daytime is much longer than the nighttime, and this leaves a lot of time for the mothers to find food for their young.
- The spring season is characterised by the blooming of flowers and the fruits in trees, and the distinction becomes quite clear between the gloomy winter months and the highly contrasting spring months leading to the summer.
- Because of the growth of flowers in full blossom after the dim winters, as well as the births of several animals, spring has commonly come to be known as the season which signified rebirth and rejuvenation, and also the advent of new beginnings.
- The celebrations around springtime differ from one culture to another, where, in India, the festival of Holi is celebrated to welcome the season, in Thailand, it is the festival of Songkran, Japan celebrates the Cherry Blossom Festival, Mexico has its Mexican Carnival, Holland (a small town in the US in Michigan) celebrities the Tulip Time festival, among many others.
- The spring season is a time of beauty, joy, rejuvenation, rebirth and of high and blossoming spirits, and it must be celebrated so.
Frequently Asked Questions on Spring Season
Which months are the spring months?
The spring months differ according to the hemisphere. In the northern hemisphere, the spring months are from March to the end of April, while in the southern hemisphere, the spring season is from September to November.
Which festivals are celebrated in spring season?
Many festivals are celebrated in spring season across the world, some of them are:
- Holi in India
- Songkram in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Tulip Time Festival in Holland, Michigan, USA
- Cherry Blossom Festival in Japan
- Mexican Festival in Mexico
What does spring season signify?
Spring season signifies rejuvenation, rebirth and new beginnings because of the bloom of the flowers after winter, the births of many baby animals and the general growth of nature and plants after winter is over.
What happens in the spring season?
Many events in nature take place during the spring season, such as:
- The days become longer and nights become shorter, as compared to winter where it is the other way around.
- Many animals are born.
- The flowers spring into bloom, as do the fruits and such trees.
- Many festivals take place around the world when it is springtime.