10 Lines on Robot: Today, the world is gradually evolving with new ideas and inventions. The artificial intelligence industry has been keen on developing human-like figures that follow orders and replace human efforts. Students who study robotics focus on the construction, design, and operation of robots.
The term robot is derived from Karel Capek’s play of 1920, known as “robots” which means forced labour. The mechanical possibility of humans has inspired generations to invent electrical humanoids. Not all robots look like humanoids, and some are machines with human-like attributes made for industrial purposes. Today a large factory requires robots or machines to do the job. It has become one of the important aspects of our living. Here we have assembled three sets of ten lines for students of all grades to determine a robot’s functions.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 lines on Robot for kids
The first set is for the students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Robots are nothing but automated machines that make human work effortless and easy.
- Robots have their speed and do not make mistakes as they follow commands.
- Unimate was the first digitally operated robot that was designed and developed by George Devol.
- Today, we use robots like androids which look like humans.
- There are various machines available in industries that prefer to do repetitive works for humans.
- Did you know that there are swarm robots present which look like insects?
- Today artificial intelligence has advanced, and even robots can perform surgery with doctors’ assistance.
- Even in the army, robots are used to remove bombs and save human life.
- Agribot is a robot used in agriculture for reducing human effort.
- Robots help to increase work efficiency.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Robot for School Children
The second set is for the students of classes 6, 7, and 8.
- With the help of science, human beings have managed to develop various machines to lessen their effort.
- Today, various machines are available for humans like dish washes, washing machines, and vacuum cleaners for making their daily chores easy.
- However, this wasn’t enough, with the innovation every day, people are looking forward to more and more developments.
- Human beings still managed to build a machine that can work just like humans.
- The humanoids, machine man, or simple terms “robots” were made by human beings, which look exactly like human beings and performed tasks on command.
- The history of robotics is age-old, and it is still uncertain to determine the first person to think and start working on human replacements.
- Leonardo da Vinci was a great painter and scientist of the fifteenth century who has worked on several machine designs and mechanics of human machines that could move head, jaw, and arms and even sit.
- Various scientists in Japan started to work on developing human machines. Karel Capak used the first robot for humans term in his drama “Rossum’s Universal Robots”.
- Ever since Karel Capak’s drama, modern mechanics was termed as ” robots”.
- Robot means forced labour and works for humans to perform tasks.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Robot for Higher Class Students
The third set is for the students of classes 9, 10, 11, and 12.
- With the help of science, human beings started inventing various machines to comfort themselves from everyday chores.
- Today, people make their machines as per their requirements and get various devices for different purposes.
- Today, robots are available to clean houses, wash dishes, clothes, and whatnot, and all for the urge of human beings to be more effortless.
- Even with the various invention, humans felt the lack of designs to support and replace them at work.
- Today various industries have made humanoids or machine men that could work as an alternative and complete huge tasks in less time.
- The term robotics first appeared in a science fiction story Runaround written by Issac Asimov in 1992.
- Some machines don’t look like humans, but the physical attributes and behaviour makes it a perfect device for industries.
- The Stanford University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology developed a more controlled machine guided by sensors in the early 1970s.
- The electric arm was first designed by Victor Scheinman and was called PUMA.
- In 1954, Mobile industrial robots first appeared. Robots have been a part of human life since its invention and are evolving every day to decrease our workload and make our life better.