10 Lines on Pollution: One Of the leading causes of global warming and ozone layer depletion is Pollution. There are various types of Pollution, air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, and sound Pollution together is responsible for the deterioration of our Planet. The harmful chemicals and substances that are excreted from industries, gases from vehicles, are known as pollutants. Pollutants can be both human-made and natural. Human trashes, plastics and wastewater are known for causing Pollution.
Pollution is not only harmful to our Planet but also those living on it. It is one of the leading causes of various diseases along with people. Radioactive Pollution and Plastic Pollution are the most dangerous of them all. It is important that we know everything about Pollution and how to prevent it. We have assembled three sets of ten lines of Pollution, giving you enough information to avoid polluting the Planet.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 lines on Pollution for kids
The first set is for the students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Impure, defect, and dirt are all parts of Pollution.
- Pollution means making something dirty naturally or intentionally.
- Our Planet Earth is being damaged in several ways due to Pollution.
- The three main types of pollution are air pollution, soil pollution, and water pollution.
- People who suffer from various diseases all across the World die from Pollution.
- The harmful and impure gases that pollute the air causes air pollution.
- Contaminating substances like oil when mix with water causes water pollution.
- Soil pollution occurs when we throw harmful substances on the ground and other plastic products.
- Pollution is causing ozone layer depletion, which helps the sun’s direct rays to enter Earth, causing serious skin diseases and cancer.
- The best way to avoid Pollution is by planting more trees and avoiding deforestation.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Pollution for School Children
The second set is for the students of classes 6, 7, and 8.
- Any solid, liquid, or gaseous substance that is impure when added to the air, water, or soil causes Pollution.
- Pollution can cause severe skin diseases and breathing problems, along with children.
- Various chemical particles that are secreted from industries are the leading causes of Pollution.
- Car horns and very loud sounds can cause harmful effects on our environment, which leads to severe hearing issues and is known as noise pollution.
- Farmers use artificial fertilizers for the crops to grow bigger and better.
- However, these causes soil pollution.
- Household garbage is often seen around the streets, which can lead to serious diseases that can be fatal.
- Various animals suffer when coming into contact with Pollution.
- Water pollution causes death for many marine fishes and is deeply affecting our ecosystem.
- Arsenic and mercury are the two main pollutants of groundwater that we use to drink.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Pollution for Higher Class Students
The third set is for the students of classes 9, 10, 11, and 12.
- Nature has been a major victim of Pollution.
- The ice-frozen glaciers are constantly melting and disturbing the natural balance of our ecosystem.
- Due to air pollution, the temperature is constantly increasing around the World, aggravating the course of nature.
- The use of polythene and plastic bags is a leading cause of soil pollution and is also a leading cause of Pollution around the World.
- Many companies have taken initiatives to ban the use of plastic bags and polythene and instead are using recycled paper bags.
- Schools teach students to recycle their products and even ask them to submit old newspapers for the following.
- Reuse Reduce Recycle is an ancient concept formed to make people aware of the Pollution and teach them ways to control it.
- Many cities have extreme faddy weather in winter due to high Pollution, which is also a leading cause of accidents.
- Cutting down trees is a result of Pollution as trees tend to absorb the carbon dioxide, which without them tends to roam freely.
- Methane and carbon dioxide are greenhouse gases that are causing global warming and are a huge danger to public health and our environment.
Pollution causes the death of various birds, fishes, and animals and is coming in the way of living a healthy happy life on this Planet. The World Health Organization is taking initiatives to prevent Pollution and aware people about Pollution’s harmful effects. Various schools conduct awareness programs and projects to help the students understand the importance of a clean city and how it reflects upon the healthy lives of living things.
Many pollutants are floating in the air we breathe in, and these are mainly caused by the dust particles and air combustion coming out of cars and other automobiles. Government has taken several initiatives to control the Pollution of automobiles and introduced green cards, however, it will take years for such steps to be taken seriously. Many companies have introduced eco-friendly modes of transport which runs on batteries to reduce air pollution and is still trying to work their best to save our Planet Earth.
Frequently Asked Questions on Pollution
Pollution is nothing but environmental Pollution that is caused by any substance in any state of matter, solid, liquid, or had, or any form of energy, sound, heat, or radioactivity and is growing faster than it can be dispersed or diluted or stored in innocuous form causes Pollution.
How to prevent Pollution?
Management of pepper drainage and sewage system, the use of eco-friendly products, planting more trees, using paper bags instead of plastic, and using CNG vehicles are the first step towards preventing Pollution.
What are the types of Pollution?
There are three main types of Pollution are created by air, water, and soil. Other than these, sound Pollution and radioactive Pollution are also causing harmful effects on our Planet.