10 Lines Poem on Friendship: Humans are social creatures in themselves, and are thus constantly surrounded by people with whom each of us has a different relationship. It can be a romantic relationship, or it can be a relationship between a parent and a child, a teacher and a student, an employer and an employee, etc.
In talking about relationships, friendship is one of the most beautiful relationships which all of us experience at one or another point in our lives. A friend is someone with whom we can share all our happy and joyous moments, and even those moments where we feel like nothing is going our way anymore.
Friends are people who welcome you with open arms, no matter the circumstances at hand. When we make a friend, we make a friend for life and we will always know them as a friend we had even if we drift apart from them later in life, and such is the beauty of friendship.
One can have many friends and a huge circle of people around them all the time, or even a very close and intimate circle of people that they call their friends. Either way, it is important to have someone in our lives that we call a friend, someone who we can experience new things with, in our lives, make memories with to look back upon later on in our lives, and people to have fun with and be there for during the happy as well as unhappy days. Below, there are three 10 lines poems on friendship which will be useful for students looking to take inspiration and write their own poems, stories or essays about friendship.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Read More: A Paragraph About Best Friend
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Poem on Friendship for kids
The following 10 lines poem on friendship will be useful for students and children who are in classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- I have many friends in my apartment and in my class,
- I love to go out and play with them on the playground grass.
- My friends are very funny and they make me laugh,
- Even in maths class, sometimes, while drawing a bar graph.
- When I feel sad or lonely they are always there with me,
- They always cheer me up sitting under the apple tree.
- We should always show our friends that we care,
- So that when they, too, are sad we can be there.
- We all need a shoulder to lift our spirits and make us happy,
- Friends will always be there and will love us even when we’re cranky and sappy.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Poem on Friendship for School Children
The following 10 lines poem on friendship will be useful for students who are in classes 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- All of my friends are very dear to me,
- We share secrets and crushes and lots of glee.
- We joke with each other and have a whole lot of laughs,
- About my friends, I can go on writing long paragraphs.
- It is when I am unhappy that I know I can turn to a friend,
- Because I know they truly care for me without pretend.
- When my friends need me they know I’ll be there,
- Because it is for them I wholeheartedly give my love and care.
- My friendships may lose touch and may not last forever,
- But what I have in my friends right now I shall never forget, not ever.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Poem on Friendship for Higher Class Students
The following 10 lines poem on friendship will be useful for students who are in classes 10, 11 and 12.
- A friend is someone who must love you so deeply and so much,
- It is someone who you should never be afraid of, someone whom you can trust.
- A friend is someone who is family but not by blood,
- With any troubles and worries with a friend, you can easily nip it in the bud.
- A friend will support you when you need it and even when you don’t,
- It is not only when you are young, but also when you’re old, that friendship can be sewn.
- A friend is who you turn to during your time of glee and of need,
- Your friend will help you and all the while, pay your shortcomings no heed.
- A friend may fight or bicker with you, quite often a month, every once or twice,
- But don’t worry, you’ll be back to each other in no time, soon seeking one another’s advice.
Frequently Asked Questions on Poem on Friendship
What is the meaning of friendship?
Friendship is the bond that a person shares with another, of companionship, love, joy, camaraderie, and so much more. A friend will share in another friend’s joys, sorrows, achievements, failures, feats and defeats all the same. Friendship means that two people will be there for another no matter the circumstance and will platonically accompany each other through life.
Why do friends fight sometimes?
Human beings are such creatures that each of us has our own worldview and opinion about everything, every occurrence, every happening in the world. When we make friends, we end up making them because most of what we think about the world are alike. However, it is impossible that each thought of a person is similar to another’s. When people disagree with one another about something, fights may break out, but it is important to remember the value of your friendship over the trivial thing you may have fought about.
Can I have more than one best friend?
While the word ‘best’ in itself indicates that it is singular, one person, we cannot define the nature of human relationships in such a narrow way. So, yes, one person can have more than one best friend, because we needn’t have to choose between our friends to decide whom out of them we like the most.
What is the best place to make new friends?
A place where it is ensured that people of the same age as us will be around, people with similar thoughts and similar backgrounds, too, is the best place for a person to make friends. For a child, this place is in school – a lot of us still even talk to the people with whom we made friends while we were in primary school, let alone junior school, middle school and senior school! For grown-ups, parties are a great place to make new friends, as is the workplace to make some nice friends of our colleagues.