10 Lines on Picnic: Picnics are a fun way to engage with our family and friends. We get to spend quality time with them. An outing like picnic freshens us and rejoices the bond with the people with whom we came to the picnic.
Picnics are also a great time to relax and enjoy ourselves in a serene environment. In a picnic, we play various physical sports and chat in the open air. Such a situation is an ideal way to rest and relax. Picnics are a great way to spend your holidays when you don’t have time to go for a long trip somewhere far.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Picnic for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- My friends and I went to a picnic in the Zoological garden in Kolkata.
- My school organises this picnic annually.
- We went to the zoo with my classmates and two school teachers.
- The zoo is an excellent place for a picnic.
- We all got to see so many different animals and had a knowledgeable yet fun time.
- I enjoyed a lot with my friends too.
- All of us played outdoor games, chatted, bonded wit our teachers, learned, and ate a lot of delicious food.
- Lunchtime was fun; the organised pizza and soft drinks for all the students. Some of us also took some food and snacks from home
- We all came back on the school bus at 6 PM.
- School picnics are fun and very memorable to me.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Picnic for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Picnics are a great way to spend quality time with our family and friends.
- In picnics, we get to play, talk, and have tasty food with our close ones.
- We usually start our picnics early in the morning, and we gather to go to our picnic spot.
- We usually choose picnic spots that are not too far from our house. For example, zoo, garden, parks, fields or an area with a great view are few widespread picnic spots.
- We usually have homemade delicious snacks and food for picnics.
- We take along various outdoor games like playing football, cricket, etc. when we go for picnics.
- We also plan various games and activities when we go for a picnic.
- When we go for a picnic, we tend to go on a day with excellent weather.
- Antakshari, hide-and-seek, dodgeball, etc., are a few activities and games that we play.
- Family picnics are a great way to bond and rejoice the bonds that we all have with each other.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Picnic for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Picnics are a super special and fun occasion to me.
- I usually go to picnics with my family and a close cluster of friends.
- A picnic is a great way to cherish the precious bonds to us and have fun in general.
- People tend to opt for green picnic spaces, and the location always has to be outdoors. Zoo, Parks, Gardens, and Open green spaces are few trendy picnic spots.
- People usually organise picnics during nice and pleasant weather and their holidays.
- Mats, picnic baskets filled with delicious foods and refreshing drinks, outdoor sports gear, large umbrellas etc., are basic picnic necessities.
- One of the most memorable picnics I went to was with my friends from school. We went to an Amusement Park.
- During our time in a picnic, we click pictures, chat, laugh and bond and enjoy our leisure time relaxing.
- We also organise several games and activities when we go on a picnic—for example, Antakshari, hide-and-seek, dumb charades etc.
- During picnics, we seek to build beautiful memories with all our loved ones.
Frequently Asked Questions on Picnic
What do you mean by going on a picnic?
When people have a picnic, they eat a meal outdoors, usually in a field or a forest, or at the beach. We’re going on a picnic tomorrow. We’ll take a picnic lunch.
How can I host a picnic?
Tips for hosting a nice picnic:
- Pick the right spot.
- Pack right.
- Never forget about packing some tasty homemade food in your picnic basket.
- Pick the right blanket.
- Make some shade.
- Pack throw pillows.
What is the purpose of picnics?
A picnic is a meal taken outdoors as part of an excursion. Usually, it is in scenic surroundings, such as a park, lakeside, or other place affording an impressive view or in conjunction with a public event such as preceding an open-air theatre performance, and usually in summer.
What is picnic food?
Few easy and common favourite picnic foods are ham and cheese sandwich, chicken pasta salad, fruit salads etc.