10 Lines on Park: A common feature involved in a town’s planning is a park. A park is generally an open green area with an abundance of trees and smaller plants. Parks may or may not have one or more small shelter like structures to provide a dry cover during rainfall.
The main objective behind building a park is to provide the nearby residents and visitors with a place for outdoor leisure activities. People of all age groups visit parks, and visiting this space becomes a part of many individuals’ daily routines. Overall, for society, the parks are both essential and a blessing.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Park for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- I like going to the park in the evening with my mother.
- My friends come to the park near our house, and we play together.
- The park in our neighbourhood has a lot of trees.
- Some of the plants in the parks have beautiful flowers.
- I like the swings best among all other rides in a park.
- My parents sit on the benches of the park while I play.
- My grandparents go to walk in the park every morning.
- There is a lake near the park in our neighbourhood.
- Many children come to the park along with their family to spend time.
- We once had a picnic in the park of our locality.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Park for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The park in our block is a beautiful place in the neighbourhood where everyone loves to go.
- I like to play with my buddies in the park after school.
- The park in our locality is the prettiest in spring when most flowers bloom.
- Every morning my mother encourages me to go to the park and exercise.
- My friend and I like playing badminton in the park in our locality.
- I enjoy reading books on the benches of the park.
- My friend and I want to ride many rides when we will visit the amusement park this weekend.
- I once fell from the swing in the park near our school.
- I once went boating in the lake near the park in our town.
- This year’s 10km marathon will start from the park near my house.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Park for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- For the ‘Save Earth’ campaign, my friends and I planted some trees in the parks of our locality.
- I take my dog for a walk and to play in the park.
- After studying for long hours, I like taking a stroll in the park near my house.
- I once stargazed while lying on the fresh green grass of the park at one warm spring night.
- There are many fishes and some frogs in the pond near the park.
- We can see many flowers like rose, marigold, land lotus, lily, sunflower, etc. in the parks.
- Many puddles form and get filled with mud in the park during monsoons.
- I have noticed many rare birds sitting on the trees in the park of our neighbourhood.
- I cross the park almost every day while going to school.
- Many vendors come to sell snacks in the park of our locality.
Frequently Asked Questions on Park
What is the most suitable time to visit a park?
Even though there is no fixed timing as to when one can visit a park, except maybe late at night when some parks are closed. But people mostly visit an open area like a park early in the morning and in the evening for these are the time spans when the sun rays are not so intense.
In winters, however, people like spending time outdoors in the late in the morning and afternoons as well because of the natural heat and the brightness of the sun.
What do people of different age groups do when they visit a park?
Children visit parks to play around by running, jumping, hiding behind the trees, swinging on the swings, and sliding on the slides. Most parks have entertaining elements like swings, slides, etc. Old individuals visit the park to walk and do some light exercises for their well-being.
Many adults, especially young mothers, visit the park for a change of air and to relax for a little while in the fresh environment. Fitness enthusiasts go to the park for jogging, walking, exercising and doing yoga. Elders also visit the park to meet and chat with their friends and even to play board games like chess, checkers, cards, etc.