10 Lines on Oil and Gas Conservation Week and Fortnight: Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) celebrates Oil and Gas Conservation week every year in India. It is celebrated from January 16th to January 31st. The fortnight is observed to remind people of the importance of saving oil or petroleum and gas. The Ministry of Petroleum and Gas as well as PCRA aim to create awareness amongst people about efficient use of energy and environmental resources.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology, many more.
Set 1- 10 Lines on Oil and Gas Conservation Week and Fortnight for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- India observes oil and gas conservation in the month of January.
- It is celebrated from January 16th to January 31st.
- We should conserve oil and gas for the future.
- We should not waste oil and gas.
- Too much use of oil causes pollution.
- It harms the environment.
- Many oil companies like ONGC take part in the program.
- Children write essays on saving oil and the environment during this week.
- Many kids also take part in quizzes based on oil and gas conservation.
- Save electricity to save energy and fuel.
Set 2- 10 Lines on Oil and Gas Conservation Week for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7, and 8.
- The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and PCRA observe oil and gas conservation week every year.
- It stretches for a fortnight from January 14th to January 23rd.
- Various oil and natural gas companies such as HPCL, ONGC take part in the week.
- The fortnight is observed to spread awareness about energy conservation.
- Petroleum is a nonrenewable source of energy and may get exhausted soon.
- Also, too much use of petroleum is harming the environment, therefore people should use it judiciously.
- During oil and gas conservation week, schools organize various activities to create awareness.
- Students participate in quizzes, speeches, essay writing competitions wholeheartedly.
- Many oil and gas companies share their ideas regarding the sustainable use of renewable resources and conserving the environment.
- The week creates awareness amongst not our kids, but adults and youth all alike.
Set 3- 10 Lines on Oil and Gas Conservation Week for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is useful for Students of Classes 9, 10, 11,12, and Competitive Exams.
- Petroleum Conservation Research Association and the Ministry of Oil and Natural Gas celebrate every year in the month of January.
- The week spans for a fortnight, from January 16th to January 31st with an aim of spreading awareness regarding judicious and sustainable use of natural gas and oil.
- An increase in the production of petrol and diesel-run motors has led to an increase in pollution, contaminating oxygen thereby leading to fatal diseases.
- It is a major cause of concern since the natural phenomenon of the environment is also getting disrupted.
- Also, oil is a non-rental source of energy and is vulnerable to getting exhausted, therefore we must ensure sustainable use of the same.
- During the fortnight, oil and natural gas companies like ONGC, OGCF, etc discuss strategies to tackle environmental problems judicious use of oil and natural gas.
- Various schools and educational institutes organize debates, speeches, essay writing competitions to create awareness about the same amongst children.
- Solar Energy and CNG are the alternatives to electricity generation, and petrol runs vehicles respectively.
- Energy can be conserved when the citizens of our country take responsibility for the same.
- The government must monitor over and unnecessary consumption of petroleum and diesel from time to time to keep an eye on energy wastage.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Oil and Gas Conservation Week
Question 1. When was oil and gas conservation week first started?
Answer. Oil and gas conservation week was first observed back in 1991 with an initiative to create awareness amongst the public.
Question 2. How can we conserve non-renewable sources of energy and the environment?
Answer. We can conserve non-renewable sources of energy and the environment by planting more trees, using solar energy and CNG, switching off lights and fans when not needed.
Question 3. When is oil and gas conservation week celebrated in India?
Answer. Oil and gas conservation week is celebrated in the month of January every year in India.