10 Lines on Neighbourhood: You should know the Neighbourhood and all the people in your neighbour. It is one of the places where people need to know about not having to worry about living in an unsafe neighbourhood. It would be best if you were kind and helpful for all your neighbours. Treating neighbours as your family should be a quality that you develop over time.
Your Neighbourhood should be safe for you to go around at any time of the day. When you live in a safe community, you will feel secure and comfortable instead of feeling anxious about your safety all the time.
The Neighbourhood is a localised community within a large city, town or district. It is the social community for people to have face-to-face interaction between the members living in the area. Below, there are three sets of 1o lines on the Neighbourhood, which will be useful for students looking to write essays and write assignments about the district.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Neighbourhood for kids
The following 10 lines on the Neighbourhood will be useful for students and children in classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- My Neighbourhood is Srikanth Layout, and it is in Bangalore.
- many people in my Neighbourhood are friendly and helpful.
- My Neighbourhood is pet-friendly, and we have lots of dogs who live here.
- My Neighbourhood has a vast park where I go to play with my friends.
- My parents are good friends with my neighbours, and they have many tea parties and dinners together.
- My Neighbourhood has many wealthy people who have big houses.
- Some people in my Neighbourhood can be mean and nosey.
- We have a lot of community events in my Neighbourhood, especially at festivals.
- When I got locked out of my house, my neighbours let me stay in their place till my parents reached home.
- There is a library, grocery store, tea stall and restaurant beside my Neighbourhood.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Neighbourhood for School Children
The following 10 lines on the Neighbourhood will be useful for students in classes 6, 7, 8, and 9.
- My Neighbourhood is Srikanth Layout, and it is located in Whitefield, Bangalore.
- Many people in the Neighbourhood can be helpful, but some cause trouble.
- We should always have a good relationship with the people in our Neighbourhood because we will see them every day since they live so close to us.
- Some neighbours make a lot of noise and do not follow all of the community rules, which is not good.
- Some neighbours follow all the community rules and are very helpful, which is very lovely.
- My Neighbourhood has a vast park where one can go and play, sit, talk or go for a morning or evening walk.
- I have many friends in my Neighbourhood, and we all meet and play sports like table tennis and football every evening.
- On festivals like Holi, Lohri, Ganesh Chaturthi, etc., we have cultural events in the Neighbourhood’s central garden for all the residents to enjoy.
- There is a resident welfare association (RWA) that takes care of all the needs, requirements, problems, and requests of my neighbourhood residents.
- Near my Neighbourhood, there are several helpful shops like a grocery store and a restaurant, near my area where my family and I often go for dinner.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Neighbourhood for Higher Class Students
The following 10 lines on the Neighbourhood will be useful for students in 10, 11 and 12.
- My Neighbourhood is in Srikanth Layout, which is located in Whitefield in Bangalore.
- I have lots of friends in my Neighbourhood, and we like getting together regularly and meeting up to play with each other.
- My Neighbourhood has a vast park which I regularly visit with my family and friends. We go to the park and have picnics, exercise together or take a walk.
- In my Neighbourhood, we celebrate many festivals like Diwali, Christmas, Holi, and Lohri. People from all apartment gather in the central garden and celebrate the festivals.
- There is a community welfare association that takes care of all the residents in my Neighbourhood. They take care of all our needs, requirements, problems and requirements that people put forward in the meetings. It is an association which holds meeting regularly.
- My Neighbourhood has all the essential shops like a grocery store, a mechanic and a pharmacy. Hence, if we need anything important in emergencies, everything is readily available.
- My Neighbourhood has an excellent restaurant which my family and I visit on weekends.
- The association makes rules for all the residents living in a community, creating a better neighbourhood.
- In my Neighbourhood, I feel safe and secure because there are security cameras everywhere, and there are security guards that go on walks at regular intervals of time.
- My Neighbourhood is friendly as people are out-going and fun.
Frequently Asked Questions on Neighbourhood
What is the Neighbourhood?
The Neighbourhood is a place where people live and interact with each other. It is a place where people live in communities, and they are friends with each other. They will be many times when you live to celebrate lots of festivals with your neighbours. Celebrating festivals will bring your Neighbourhood together.
What are some of the things you need to have in your neighbour?
There are some things that you need to have in your Neighbourhood. Without these things, you will face a lot of problems in your area. Here are some of the things you should have in your community, such as low noise, good schools, emergency schools, lots of trees and walkability.
What kind of neighbour should you be?
It would be best if you were a good neighbour and then expect people to be a good neighbour to you too. It is a two- way street that you should try to hold between you and your neighbour. Some of the qualities that you should have as a neighbour are:
- You should be friendly, welcoming and available to help your neighbours.
- It would be best if you tried to be quiet instead of creating a stir which will disturb all your other neighbours. They will not appreciate loudness.
- It would be best if you respect your neighbours and they should respect you.
Why is it essential to have a good relationship with your neighbours?
It is vital and essential to have a good and functional relationship between you and your neighbour. Having a friendly relationship with your neighbour will enhance your family’s social life and help create close relationships in the future.