10 Lines on Narendra Modi: Narendra Domodardas Modi is an Indian politician serving as the fourteenth and current Prime Minister of India since 2014. In 2001, he was chosen as the Chief Minister of Gujarat 2001. He is also a member of Parliament in Varanasi.
Modi is a Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) member and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He is also a member of a Hindu nationalist volunteer organization. Modi is the only Prime Minister outside of the Indian National Congress. He has won two consecutive terms with an absolute majority, and after Atal Bihari Vajpayee, he is the second to complete more than five years in office.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Narendra Modi for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Narendra Damodardas Modi is the fourteenth serving Prime Minister of India.
- He was born in Vadnagar in Gujarat on 17th September 1950.
- At the age of eighteen, he married Jashodaben Modi.
- Narendra Modi, in 2001, became the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Modi is a member of the RSS and the BJP.
- For thirteen following years, he held the CM office of Gujarat.
- In the Varanasi constituency, Modi is a Member of Parliament.
- In the 2014 general election, Modi represented BJP.
- Modi is a vegetarian and non-drinker.
- Modi led the BJP to win with majority votes in the 2014 and 2019 elections.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Narendra Modi for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- In Vadnagar, Gujarat, on 17th September 1950, Narendra Damodardas Modi was born.
- His mother’s name was Hiraben Modi, and his father’s name was Damodardas Mulchand Modi.
- Damodardas Modi used to sell teas at a Railway Station in Vadnagar.
- Narendra Modi used to help his dad by selling tea in the trains which halted at the station.
- Modi finished middle school in 1967 from a school in Vadnagar.
- In 1978, he completed his graduation from Delhi University, and in 1983 he finished his Post graduation from Gujarat University.
- During his teenage years, Modi was promised to marry Jasodaben Chimanlal.
- Modi liked and used to attend the training sessions of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh since his childhood.
- He spent his time traveling in the ‘ashrams’ of the country and the Himalayas.
- Mahatma Gandhi and Swami Vivekananda hugely influenced Modi.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Narendra Modi for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Narendra Damodardas Modi is the only Prime Minister of India to date who was born after Independence.
- In his early childhood, Narendra Modi used to run a small tea shop.
- Narendra Modi has five siblings, and he is the third child of his parents.
- He joined Rashtriya Swayamseva Sangh in 1970, and he joined Bhartiya Janata Party in 1985.
- Narendra Modi wanted to join the Indian Army from his childhood.
- Narendra Modi has written many books such as Exam Warriors, Social Harmony, etc.
- He never took any holiday during his service as a CM or as a PM.
- According to a nationwide survey of India Today, in 2007, Modi was referred to as the best Chief Minister.
- From the United States, Narendra Modi took a three-month course in Public Relations and Image Management.
- In his signatures, Narendra Modi always uses the Hindi language as he is filled with huge patriotism.
Frequently Asked Questions on Narendra Modi
Why was Narendra Modi appointed as the Chief Minister of Gujarat, and how many years did he serve as the Chief Minister?
Narendra Modi was appointed as the chief minister of Gujarat because of the failing health and low image of the previous chief minister, Keshubhai Patel, following the Bhuj earthquake. He served as the chief minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014 and is the longest-serving chief minister of BJP in Gujarat.
Why did Narendra Modi leave his home at an early age?
Narendra Modi left his home after passing from his high school because of his child marriage to Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi, whom he neglected and later publicly acknowledged many years later.
What are some of the schemes launched by Narendra Modi after being appointed as the prime minister of India?
After being appointed as the Prime minister of India, Narendra Modi has launched numerous schemes. Some of the projects are Adarsh Gram Yojana, Mudra Bank Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai, Padhe Bharat Badhe Bharat, Swachch Bharat Mission, Make in India, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, etc.
What was Narendra Modi’s Rank in the Forbes World’s Most Powerful People list 2018?
In 2018, Narendra Modi ranked 9th in the Forbes World’s Most Powerful People.