10 Lines on My House: I reside in my ancestral house or apartment with my grandparents, parents, and siblings. My house is at the very least, fifty years old. I admire the wonder of my house. The vintage vibes allow it to be a lot more beautiful. My grandparents have a tiny garden in the patio, which adds greenery to my house. Moreover, it also has two trees. One is just a pomegranate tree, and the other is a Henna tree. My house has high ceilings as it was making several years back.
It’s vintage switchboards which give it a unique look. My house is located in the middle of four roads. It’s not joined to any house. My house has four entrances from each side. Whenever my friends come over to my house, they click lots of pictures. Even my relatives love your home’s interior, which is a mixture of modern and vintage architecture. My house is coloured in brown and beige colour, and it stands apart in our locality.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on My House for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- My house is not very big.
- You will find three rooms at my house.
- Within my home, you will find two bathrooms, one kitchen.
- All the space at my house are well decorated.
- I enjoy green, so my room is green in colour with a nice painting.
- We’ve also a dining room.
- We have a large LED TV inside our dining room.
- In-front of our home, there is a garden.
- My Grandfather bought this house about two decades ago.
- I have a desire to create my house more royal.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My House for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- My house is elegant and tidy.
- My house is big due to our extended family.
- There are 8 members within my family.
- We have 7 rooms in our home with 3 attached bathroom.
- Our home in not well decorated.
- There are a large number of trees surrounding our house.
- A few of these is a mango tree, palm tree, coconut tree etc.
- I really do gardening within my house garden.
- These trees also save us from plenty of environmental disasters.
- We love animals, so we’ve some domestic animals in our house.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My House for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- I have a 2 storey house.
- My house is on the lender of a river.
- We often take a seat on the roof of our house to watch the vista around.
- The snow in the mountains can also be quite visible from my house.
- Within my house, there will be a lot of valuable furniture and painting.
- You will find four rooms in my own house.
- My dad has a personal library within our house.
- That’s also my reading room where I read every day.
- We also buy a home near this house.
- But I enjoy this old house and want to remain here.
Frequently Asked Questions on My House
Why do we want a house?
House is really an investment which we live. All living beings, such as animals birds humans, need a destination for life. It keeps us safe from bad weather such as rain, sunlight, storm and other natural disasters. That’s why we want a home.
What’re the uses of houses?
A house is a building for individuals to reside in. It’s usually built for a household (parents and their children). A modern house features a destination for cooked food, a spot to consume, places to sleep and a spot to wash.
What is your ideal house like?
I would enjoy the new air, and living there would be an ideal method to relieve stress.
Why residing in residence surpasses a flat?
In most cases, surviving in a house offers you a whole lot more space than you’d get with an apartment. Sometimes renting a house comes with a yard, which can be great when you have a dog. Residing in a home with several bedrooms also can translate to spending less of your money paying rent.
What will future houses be like?
Future house is full of energy systems and features like automatic decisions about security and even postal deliveries. They are also capable of the overtaxed energy grid. In all aspects, these are responsible for closed systems with metabolism, immune and anxious system.