10 Lines on My Best Friend: We interact with many people in our daily life, out of which only a few of them manage to impress and influence us. These few people then turn out to be our friends. Some become the close ones out of our friends, and the rarest ones who have some unique traits that fascinate us and leave a mark on our hearts become our best friends. The qualities of the best friends are rarest and thus highly impressive and appreciating.
We often come across the globally famous saying at many places, i.e., “a friend in need is a friend indeed.” This means that a real and true friend is the one who is there for you always, even in most difficult situations. People often surround us when we are having a great time and cheering up, but the best friends are the ones who are even there in our worst times. On the other hand, fake friends often ignore us whenever we need them or have some difficult time.
The best friend is the one who always helps us to come out of any troublesome and worse situation and even helps us with all what he/she can do to make things better for us. Everyone has a best friend, who is the one in a million people for each of us!
People love spending time with their best friend and going out with them. The best friend of any person has exceptional traits and exceptional love for his/her friend, making him/her the best one among all the friends. A best friend will never let you down and will never let you feel alone. He/she will be there for you always, just like your shadow.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 lines on My Best Friend for kids
This set of ten lines on My Best Friend is perfect for the kids of classes 1st to 5th:
- Finding a good friend is a challenging task in the World. They are very rarely available around.
- “A friend in need is a friend indeed” is a globally popular phrase referring to the traits of a good friend.
- A best friend is the one who is the shining star of your eyes, and you value him/her more than any other friend.
- People have many friends, but the number of close friends is lower, and that of best friends is rarer.
- Experts also believe that without a best friend, life gets more challenging and feels incomplete.
- We trust our best friend the most and believe that they will never let us down.
- A best friend is more than just a best friend; he/she is almost like a family.
- A best friend will never let you fall into any habit that might destroy you or your family.
- A best friend is an exceptional person with impressive qualities. Best friends of some people even understand that something is not good with their friend by just looking into their eyes.
- A best friend is a person who can make fun of you at your face but will always stand by your side behind your back.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My Best Friend for School Children
This set of top ten lines is perfect for the children of classes 6th to 8th:
- You and your best friend will surely share fantastic chemistry. This is because your best friend can read your mind by just looking at your eyes.
- We share the best time when we are around our best friend. We laugh together, play together, party together, and do a lot of stuff, without leaving each other.
- A best friend always provides the best piece of advice, which is beneficial for you. They always give the right opinion about anything, rather than trying to sound good to you.
- No matter how upset you are, if you ever talk to your best friend you will end up laughing.
- If you are ever suffering from anything or having a bad time, your best friend will be the real sympathizer to you and never leak your secrets.
- A best friend will always motivate you and be happier if you achieve success in your life.
- Your best friend will always be behind you, just like a shadow, no matter what the situation is.
- A best friend is the only person whom you can blindly trust and share every sorrow and happiness.
- Every year, people celebrate 30th July as International Day of Friendship, for celebrating the best friendship moments and experience.
- As the bond between two friends gets more profound, it gives rise to the best friendship.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My Best Friend for Higher Class Students
This is the set of ten best lines on my best friend for the students of classes 9th to 12th:
- A best friend is like a sibling to you, who always stands by your side in happiness and sadness.
- When you are with your best friend, you do not need to worry about making any wrong decisions, because they will never let you do so.
- A best friend is a well-wisher of ours, who is happy with our success, and motivates us during any failures to influence us to work harder.
- A best friend will always help you with everything, including the studies, life issues, sports, or any other thing.
- You can always trust your best friend in any situation and can share every secret with them.
- A best friend never misleads you or pushes you towards any bad influences or habits.
- A best friend is the person who will always motivate you to put more effort and will boost your morale whenever you feel low.
- A best friend will stay by your side throughout your life. They will never leave you, just like your shadow.
- A best friend will always put on efforts to see you happy and smiling, no matter their mood.
- A best friend will always understand what is going in your mind, even when you are silent.
Frequently Asked Questions on My Best Friend
Write the qualities that one can find in a true best friend.
The qualities of a true best friend are as follows:
- A true and a best friend will indeed accept you as who you are and respect your personality and traits.
- A best friend will always take some time out for you.
- A real best friend will always share the right opinion with you, no matter if it makes you happy or sad.
- A best friend will always support you in achieving success.
- A best friend will never try to mislead you or push you towards any bad habits.
Explain the three types of friendship, according to Aristotle.
Aristotle stated that there exist three kinds of friendships, which are as follows:
- Friendship of Utility – It exists between two people who are useful to each other in one way or another.
- Friendship of pleasure – This type of friendship exists between two people who enjoy each other’s company.
- Friendship of the good – This friendship is based on mutual admiration and respect. It takes longer to build such
- friendships than the previous two kinds. This is the most potent and enduring type of friendship.
What do you mean by the term ‘bestie’?
The word ‘bestie’ refers to a best friend or a close friend. A bestie is a friend who you love a lot and with whom you love to spend more time. In other words, ‘bestie’ is the other word for referring to a best friend.
Explain the levels of friendship.
There are different stages which lead to the development of the stage of friendship, which is as follows:
- Strangers – This is the stage when the two concerned people do not know each other.
- Acquaintance – At this stage, the two people are known to each other, but haven’t had many talks yet.
- Casual Friend – At this level, the two concerned people know some details of each other.
- Close Friend – This is the stage where the two friends start understanding each other and each other’s emotions and feelings.
- Intimate Friend – This is the stage in which the two people are the best friends and connect to each other’s soul.