10 Lines on Junk Food: In our day to day life, we consume a lot of unhealthy foods. All those unhealthy food can be called junk food. They are harmful to our bodies. Excess consumption of junk food can make us fall ill. Excess junk food consumption welcomes many unavoidable diseases to our bodies. When we go on consuming them, we never think of what is going to happen next. But it is very much necessary that we must look after the consequences when we do the action.
Pizza, burger, magi, chaowmin are that food that comes under unhealthy food or junk food. It’s our responsibility that we avoid eating such food, as it can cause various diseases in the stomach and cause serious heart problems. We should avoid eating lots of unhealthy or junk foods. They are harmful to us if consumed in excess.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Junk Food for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Junk foods are foods that make us fall unhealthy and can cause serious health problems.
- Junk food makes us lazy all day, as we get lots of fats from it.
- Eating lots of junk food can make you gain weight and cause you serious diseases like obesity.
- Junk food does not contain all the necessary minerals and nutrients required by our body.
- Junk food has the absence of carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- All kinds of Chinese food, chips, burger, and pizza, comes under junk food.
- junk food contains many calories and saturated fatty acid, which takes lots of time to digest.
- Junk foods are prepared outside, inroads side, so it is very unhealthy to consume it.
- You cannot deny that junk food tastes good, but it brings lots of health problems.
- Junk food gets your body full of unwanted fats.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Junk Food for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Consumption of fast foods is not beneficial for health.
- This affects our immune system and our body.
- Anything taken in excess amount is unhealthy for our body.
- you can consume chocolate and alcohol but in a limited amount.
- Healthy food, if kept for a long time, becomes unhealthy for the body.
- Junk foods take time to digest in the body.
- All junk foods are fried foods.
- Junk foods contain low or almost zero nutritional quantity.
- Junk food consumption is not much help in the development of the body and mind.
- Junk foods are the pre proceeded or pre-cooked foods.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Junk Food for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Junk foods are the foods that are cooked in a minute or are available in the readymade format.
- Junk foods are high in calories and high in sugars and salt content.
- Consumption of healthy food is more required than junk food.
- It can be a considered factor if we can occasionally take junk food.
- Junk food consumption should be done in a very sensible way.
- we must create awareness regarding the consumption of junk food.
- The consumption of junk food is increasing day by day.
- Junk food is very much harmful to kids as it can develop unwanted fat consumption.
- Junk foods are very much attractive, and thus many tend to eat that food.
- Junk food consumption increases the disease rate by high chances and can cause high blood pressure, cancer, and many heart-related diseases.
Frequently Asked Questions on Junk Food
junk foods are considered unhealthy. Why?
junk foods are unhealthy for consumption. Excess junk food consumption can affect many severe diseases like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and many cancer forms. An increased rate of junk food in our body leads to a high chance of obesity. Junk food does not contain micro and macronutrients that are required by our body. So the consumption of junk foods is very much harmful.
what are different types of junk food?
deep-fried oil foods and contain so many salts and sweet foods regard as junk food. They are sweet dishes, candy, gummy, fried fast food, chips, soft drinks, pizza, burgers, hotdogs, tacos are all considered as junk food. These foods are prepared instantly and are ready to be served within a minute. They do not have any nutrients percent. They lack the required amount of nutrients values.