10 Lines on Internet: The advent of the Internet has completely transformed our lives into an easier and better form. Anybody in any corner of the world can now access all kinds of information and connect to the rest of the world in a spur of the moment.
It has incredibly enriched our lifestyle. However, there are some drawbacks as well of which we should take care of. In the Covid-19 Pandemic, the Internet kept people informed and aware of the various problems and helped them survive by staying connected. The Internet plays a crucial and fundamental role in our daily life.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Internet for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The Internet is probably one of the most useful inventions for humankind on earth.
- By using the Internet, we can connect to each and everyone across the globe.
- Internet has made communication very easier and swifter.
- By using the Internet, we can search and know about each and everything.
- The Internet has played a very amicable role in aiding educational institutions.
- People use the Internet in offices and other places to do their jobs.
- The Internet has created a platform for online shopping and adds to the economy of our country.
- By using the Internet, we can do money transactions online without any threat of insecurity.
- The Internet provides a great space to upload, download and share data.
- Internet is also used for entertainment.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on the Internet for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The Internet has made our life very much easier as it has provided access to everything with the least amount of cost and at any place of the work or residence and in any part of the world.
- With the Internet’s help, one can expand one’s business to a worldwide extent and get customers all across the globe.
- Many people use the Internet as a platform to showcase their talents as singers dancers, painters, cooks etc. and have an excellent source of income from it.
- The usage of Internet has introduced the e-Books which have reduced deforestation to a grand scale.
- The most used service on the Internet is the World Wide Web, also called the “Web” or “www”.
- The Internet has added to our entertainment purposes as one could see movies, cricket at any time one pleases to.
- The video calls are possible due to the Internet, which can connect friends and family worldwide, even if they are physically not together.
- The Internet is transforming this world into a digital world.
- But a critical thing to be remembered is there are other banes of the Internet, so it must use cautiously.
- However, the mishandling of the Internet has also resulted in some critical issues.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Internet for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- During the Covid-19 Pandemic, when the entire earth at its various countries was under the chains of shut down and lockdown, it was the Internet that held people together.
- The Internet has made our lives easier by transmitting information and knowledge in no time from one part of the world to the best part of the world.
- With the help of Internet-only, work from home could be possible during the Pandemic shutdown and lockdown.
- Internet is an integral factor in evolving the lifestyle of humans.
- The Internet has become so fundamental in everyone’s life, that it has also been declared an absolute right to have access to the Internet in many countries, including India.
- The advent of the Internet has paved way for online classes, webinars (online seminars), live streaming of events, thus, making lives more comfortable.
- The Internet was developed in the United States by the “United States Department of Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency” (DARPA).
- The Internet was first connected in October of 1969 and was then called ARPANET.
- It is interesting to note that the Internet’s speed has dramatically increased from GPRS to 5G type of Internet.
- The Internet has reduced other modes of communication like a physical letters, telephones, fax, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Internet
Should children be exposed to the Internet?
Yes, children should be exposed to the Internet to study; however, precautions should be taken off, to restrict them from being addicted.
How has the Internet affected the lives of homemakers?
Now, the housewives, have gotten ample opportunities to do part-time jobs, learn new recipes or know anything that fascinates them.