10 Lines on Good Manners: Responsible behaviour and proper code of conduct that an individual exhibits is collectively called “good manners.” Suitable mannerism is a vital attribute that gradually integrates into one’s personality from a young age.
Children learn from what they observe, and thus it is important to expose a child to a healthy environment that helps them build good manners. Good manners are creditable before our knowledge, talent and all other virtues. It is essential to understand the importance of good manners in today’s industry and develop a good personality. Showcasing proper mannerisms should be an impromptu response when exposed to different circumstances.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Good Manners for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Good manners build a good human.
- One should develop good mannerisms from childhood.
- Good manners can be learnt from elders and also read from books.
- Correct conduct is essential to becoming successful in life.
- Respecting other people is the first step in learning proper manners.
- Taking care of ourselves and our hygiene fall under good manners.
- Using phrases like “please” and “thank you” when required are also part of correct conduct.
- We should help people in need and look after them when they are in pain.
- With developing good manners, we become a kind person.
- We should continue learning good manners as we grow.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Good Manners for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Having good manners make an individual respected by all.
- Everyone should have a natural tendency to develop good manners.
- Good manners make one’s personality stronger, valuable and more reputable.
- Good manners start by greeting people, respecting them, helping people and being for them when in need.
- Washing hands before eating, brushing teeth twice, staying clean and healthy are part of good manners and proper conduct.
- As one grows, they should learn proper table manners, dress-codes for professional places, and right ways of speaking to people.
- Being humble and keeping our pride at check are good manners.
- Possessing good manners makes it easier to deal with people under different social circumstances.
- Owning up to our faults is a creditablemanner that makes us grounded.
- Good manners are taught to us from our childhood as a life lesson and thus should be remembered and executed correctly at all times.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Good Manners for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- To develop good manners is an instinctive attribute that should be harboured.
- As we grow up, we keep learning how to conduct ourselves in public and private by executing good manners.
- All organizations, companies and social gatherings award people for good manners.
- Good manners make one respectable, responsible and to be taken seriously.
- Good manners include wise self-conduct and respect for other people and offering help when one can do so.
- Remaining humble about our achievements and appreciating others for their contribution is a significant part of developing good manners.
- Good manners reduce chances of getting into problems.
- It is important not to let others take advantage of our goodness, as sometimes people misinterpret the display of good manners.
- Executing good mannerisms can inspire others as well to emulate and thus spread good values.
- Practising good manners highlights the human in us.
Frequently Asked Questions on Good Manners
What is the importance of having good manners?
Having good manners makes one appear responsible and sensible. When one has good manners, they are automatically taken seriously and respected by all. Employment, in reputable places creditshaving good manners and executing right conduct before any other attribute. It is essential to have good manners as it makes us a better human being and a positive person.
What are examples of good manners?
Knocking on the door before entering someone’s room is good, as it shows respect for others’ privacy. Smiling and greeting people at our institution is an example of good manners as it highlights the right code of conduct at a professional platform.
How do good manners enhance one’s personality?
Expressing good manners makes us build a more humble and grounded personality. Good manners make us kind, accepting and very well versed in proper social conduct.
How do bad manners affect society?
Bad manners negatively affect society at various levels: family, work, friendship, relationship, business and politics. It is morally incorrect to execute bad manners on purpose and never leaves a good impression on others.