10 Lines on Good Habits: Good habits are essential in life in many ways. A child needs to own good habits since it is necessary for an adult. Good habits are the foundation of one’s social life and also your achievements. In the essay, we shall discuss several facets of acceptable practices like meaning, importance, benefits, etc.
Good habits usually refer to your moral conduct and also your means of living. If you meet others with a laugh and treat everyone with respect, you have good social habits. Keeping yourself neat and tidy always is recognized as an excellent habit. Similarly, if you keep your room clean and tidy, it is also a good habit. Brushing your teeth twice daily, clipping your nails from time to time, not littering are several good habits.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Good Habits for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Man’s childhood habits determine his future.
- If your person has good habits, he becomes the right person, and if he’s bad habits, then the person becomes terrible.
- My mother told me stories of bravery of good heroes, and my father used to study Ramayana and Geeta after bathing every day. It made me have good habits.
- The habit of getting out of bed early each morning – This may keep the mood very happy and refreshed through the day, which means your day may also be useful.
- I used to play football every single day, exercising, reading newspapers and magazines in the library.
- Often I used to publish stories and poems too, influenced by the events around me.
- Besides this, my parents were also happy with me, because I never used to harass them.
- He always obeyed and served them.
- Greetings to your elders – this may give peace to your mind, and you will even learn a great habit.
- Clean one’s teeth – Often, children try to escape from brushing, and it will be a dirty habit if you eat food without brushing.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Good Habits for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Patience, kindness and empathy are among the most important good habits that children should teach about.
- Successful people such as Sachin Tendulkar, Bill Gates, Amitabh Bachchan or Narendra Modi are disciplined and dedicated to their work.
- Good habits make our society an improved place to call home.
- Respecting elders is one particular good habits that ought to be taught to children right for their childhood.
- Early to bed and early to increase is an excellent habit to maintain a healthier body and mind.
- Good habits such as going for a bath every day each morning, brushing your teeth twice per day, and eating food in a designated time are essential to teach and practise discipline in life.
- Schools and teachers should implement certain kind of punishments for students who exhibit bad habits.
- Being disrespectful to your elders, not studying the lessons taught in class, skipping meals and eating processed foods are bad habits that individuals should not practice.
- Children should help their parents with household chores such as washing clothes or utensils or grocery shopping from the store.
- Go for a morning stroll – Allow it to be a habit to get a regular morning stroll, this can stop you healthy.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Good Habits for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Good habits have the power to change our overall personality and offer a different outlook on life.
- Self-criticism and self-loathing is among the worst habits to have since it affects our mental health.
- Good habits shouldn’t force, and it will become our life-style as and once we practice it every day.
- Given the rising competitive atmosphere worldwide, it becomes essential for us to become a compassionate and kind society.
- As a result of various reasons beyond our control, most of us develop certain bad habits such as smoking or drinking, and it is never too late to let go of these bad habits.
- Medical and professional help is essential to release bad habits such as drinking or smoking.
- A disciplined life will make a clutter-free mind and give us mental peace within our daily activities.
- Successful people such as Jeff Bezos or Warren Buffet claim that mental health is undoubtedly one of the most important things for proper decision making.
- It will undoubtedly be impossible to locate even one individual on earth who doesn’t have bad habits, and hence bad habit isn’t the conclusion of the world. It may eliminate via a proper and disciplined means of life.
- Have a bath – Children should bathe daily, they will learn clean and be beautiful.
Frequently Asked Questions on Good Habits
What are good habits?
Healthy habit Clinical medicine A behaviour that’s good for one’s physical or mental health, often connected to an advanced level of discipline and self-control Examples Physical exercise, use of alcohol in moderation–if, a properly balanced diet, monogamy, etc.
Who is a good student?
Attitude: Basically, a good student possesses the capability and willingness to learn new subjects even though they aren’t interesting. Academic skills: Acquiring academic skills is the top quality of a good student.
What will be the importance of good habits?
Not merely are habits important. They grow stronger and stronger as time passes and be more and more automatic.