10 Lines on Global Warming: Global warming has been a threat to the earth in recent times. The atmospheric temperature increases day by day because people are burning fossil fuels that release an immense amount of greenhouse gas.
The world has already experienced different climate changes over the last few years, but due to global warming, the climate is getting warmer at a rapid rate. We have seen our earth getting hotter and cooler due to the sun’s presence giving more sunlight and less, respectively. But humanity has forced influence on the earth’s climate.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Global Warming for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Global warming is caused by the rapid increase in the temperature of the earth’s atmosphere.
- People burn fossil fuels, and that produces more greenhouse.
- Without any human force, the earth has already experienced climate change in various ways.
- But now humans are more responsible for the increase in temperature.
- Global warming causes changes in the rainfall pattern.
- Sometimes the seasons stay longer in some specific regions due to global warming.
- Global warming causes the melting of ice in glaciers.
- The range of some diseases is also increased.
- We must not produce greenhouse gases in a large quantity.
- We have to protect our earth.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Global Warming for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The gradual increase in the temperature on the earth’s surface caused by most humans is known as global warming.
- Excessive fossil fuel usage produces greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide, methane, etc., which are harmful to the environment.
- According to the NOAA, the earth’s surface temperature has increased by 0.8 degrees Celsius in the past 100 years.
- 2016 is recorded as the hottest year from 1895, according to the reports of NOAA and NASA.
- In that year, the earth’s surface temperature was 0.99 degrees Celsius, more than the average temperature of the earth’s surface in the whole 20th century.
- Some regions have recorded their hottest summers, and some have recorded their coldest winter due to global warming.
- Global warming causes coastal erosion.
- Melting of the glacier is another effect of global warming that causes a rise in the water level.
- Humans must stop burning fossil fuels excessively.
- Resisting the emission of greenhouse gases will help to recover from global warming.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Global Warming for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- The rising temperature is a very serious threat to the earth in the modern era, caused by the emission of excessive greenhouse gases by burning fossil fuels.
- Humans are the main reason behind this excessive production of greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide, methane, etc.
- In the past century, the earth’s climate has changed many times, but this time, the change is very rapid.
- From 1895, according to the reports of NOAA, the hottest year that has been recorded is 2016, which is the effect of global warming.
- Other than this, global warming has caused extreme weather in many places, melting of ice of glaciers, coastal erosion, etc.
- According to various sources, the earth’s surface temperature is increasing by 0.8 degree Celsius on average every year.
- We must stop overusing fossil fuels.
- We have to reduce the production of greenhouse gases.
- Global warming can affect very severely in the upcoming years.
- We have to take care of the earth’s surface.
Frequently Asked Questions on Global Warming
What is global warming, and how is it caused?
Global warming is the rapid increase in the temperature of the earth’s surface. Humans burn fossil fuels excessively, and that causes the emission of greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide, methane, etc., which are very harmful to the atmosphere. The emission of these gases causes global warming.
What are the variations in temperature in the last 100 years, according to NOAA?
According to the NOAA, the earth’s surface temperature has increased by 0.8 degrees Celsius in the past 100 years. 2016 is recorded as the hottest year from 1895, according to the reports of NOAA and NASA. In that year, the earth’s surface temperature was 0.99 degrees Celsius, more than the average temperature of the earth’s surface in the whole 20th century.
How can we stop global warming?
We have to talk about the causes and effects of global warming on the world’s people. Generating renewable energy for powering up your home is one of the best ways to reduce global warming. You can invest your money in appliances that are energy efficient. Reduction of water waste should be a method to reduce the atmospheric temperature.
What is the full form of NOAA?
The full form of NOAA is the National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration.