10 Lines on Farmer: Farmers are regarded as the backbone of the country. They produce, so only we survive. They give their blood, sweat tears to grow the grains so that we can’t sleep on a hungry stomach. They are the most useful people which you can ever find. Farmers grow crops for people to survive. Mostly you can find the farmer farming his crops in villages. As the fertility of the soil in villages is good, so the farmer grows their produce there.
The farmer works very hard for their family. Starting from the preparation of the field to harvest the crop, the farmer has a crucial role. Farming, raising livestock, doing fisheries are all includes as a part of the farmer. A farmer earns for his family by growing different crops, grains. They also sell their product. A farmer can do various activities and can raise income among society. It is always necessary that we should pay our respect and honour to all the farmers.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Farmer for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Farmer is the backbone of the country’s economy.
- Farmer grows their crops in their crops.
- We all should give respect to the farmer, as they work hard to grow crops.
- Farmers are lives are quite challenging
- Farmer never stops their work regardless of hot summer, rain, or cold winter.
- Farmer takes care of their field, starting from preparing the seeds to the harvesting of the crops.
- As agriculture is an essential part of the country, as is the farmer.
- Farmers use various tools and techniques for producing the demanded foods for the people.
- Farmer’s jobs are the most challenging work, as they shed their sweat and make food for us.
- Farmers can be seen working on their field from morning till evening.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Farmer for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Foods are essential for all humans, and the farmer grows them.
- India is the land of villages, and most people in India are involved in farming.
- Farmer feeds what they grow.
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri gave the slogan regarding farmer, “Jai Jawan and Jai Kisan.”
- Farmer is regarded as the low sector of the society, despite playing all work roles.
- Farmer is the producer of society.
- They have very busy and hardworking scheduled.
- Taking care of their field and sowing the crops are not the job; the farmer does, but giving fertiliser, manures, and compost in the area is also their duty.
- The farmer, cultivating the crops, sells the grins in the mandis, from where they earn a living.
- The Farmer is entirely developing with trending technology and applying various operations, giving them much of benefits.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Farmer for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Government are providing various schemes and policies through which farmer must get benefited.
- When any natural calamity comes during the crop cultivation, the farmers are the ones who get affected the most.
- Farmers are the reason for which we are getting fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Farmers are very much essential for the survival of human society.
- Farmers contribute a lot of efforts to the economic growth of the country.
- It is our sole duty to respect every farmer.
- Farmers are the ones who lead a short but difficult life.
- The government should be taking more serious steps regarding the development of the farmers.
- some men and women are involved in farming, and everyone is a farmer.
- Farmers are the real fighters as they fight with many difficulties still stand firm for giving us the foods.
Frequently Asked Questions on Farmer
how do farmers play an essential role in our life?
the farmer is the one who plays a significant role in all our lives. They are the ones who give us food when we are hungry. Without farmers, we can’t consume any food. The farmer raises crops, livestock, and passionately does everything for society.
how can you describe a farmer’s life?
the farmer is also known as agriculture. They are mainly engaged in doing farming, maintain livestock. They produce the raw materials that are required for consumption. Farmers are the one who faces many difficulties while raising the crops, like insect attack, drought, and flood. The life of a farmer is quite hard. Many of the farmers belong to lower to middle-class society.