10 Lines on Discipline: Discipline is action or inaction regulated to be in accordance (or to achieve accord) with a particular system of governance. Discipline is commonly applied to controlling human and animal behavior to its society or environment it belongs. In the academic and professional branches, discipline is a specific sector of knowledge, learning, or practice.
Discipline can be a form of expectations required by any governing entity, including the self, groups, classes, fields, industries, or societies. Self-discipline is about establishing new habits of thought, action, and speech toward improving yourself in order to reach institutional goals. This is an alternative to see discipline as a means to obtain more information.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Discipline for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Discipline is the key to success.
- Punctuality is a sign of discipline.
- Discipline is following rules and regulations.
- Discipline in a student’s life and professional life plays a crucial role.
- In the army, there is strict enforcement of discipline.
- It helps to improve our manners, habits and build character.
- Following discipline in our eating habits make us fit and healthy.
- Self-discipline is important for an individual to be successful in life.
- Parents, family, school, colleges, etc., help us to develop a strong sense of discipline.
- It increases efficiency and focuses on the goal.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Discipline for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Discipline is one of the first basic lessons that we learn as children.
- It means living your life with efficient rules and systems, which will enable you to achieve your goals.
- If we lead a disciplined life, we start developing our habits, which improves our personality and life.
- Discipline is the major factor that makes us learn all the principles required to be successful in life.
- If you lead a disciplined life, you are improving the country by being a good citizen.
- Discipline leads us to better our self-confidence and self-control so that we better ourselves.
- A few of the most important habits that you can initiate to lead a disciplined life with are by getting up early, practicing, eating healthy, and avoiding bad things.
- If we are disciplined towards eating, we stay healthy, fit, and overall we feel a little brighter without the excessive carbohydrates in unhealthy food.
- Discipline will make you teach you how to talk to the other people that you know in a decent and dignified way.
- It is one of the most crucial lessons that will be useful for you throughout your life.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Discipline for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- A student must take the lesson with the utmost seriousness because their life goals depend on their discipline.
- Discipline depends on our precedences, and it is something that keeps changing as life runs on, and your discipline has to be helpful no matter what the precedences.
- If you are disciplined, you will follow a set of defined rules, regulations, styles, and etiquette, and you will have to be in a good and dignified manner.
- You will harvest the benefits of a disciplined life when you achieve your desired dreams and aspirations.
- Discipline acts as the route that will not let your boat go in the wrong direction.
- Indiscipline will lead you to a life full of chaos and mess, and discipline will lead you to live a happy and satisfactory life.
- Everyone is different in their ways; the same way, the set of discipline they will follow will be different too, and everyone does things that are suitable for them.
- Discipline will keep your life on a good track, and it will lead you towards your desired dreams and aspirations.
- Self-discipline requires a higher level of self-control, which we need to exercise regularly because otherwise, we won’t be able to build good self-discipline.
- You need to formulate your goals and, with the help of discipline, fulfill all these goals.
Frequently Asked Questions on Discipline
Discipline is the teaching that you learn as a child where you learn how to lead a systematic and properly formulated life to achieve your goals and aspirations.
Name one advantage of discipline?
You will be able to achieve success in all your desired dreams and aspirations.
What are the forms of discipline?
The two forms of discipline are – self-discipline and induced discipline.
What does indiscipline do to your life?
Indiscipline makes your life chaotic and messy, which will lead you to make rash decisions.