10 Lines on Daily Routine: It is not easy to work out all your hobbies and interests and studies without a proper plan. When you are a student with a growing class, you will have less time to put effort into your hobbies due to the vast syllabus and growing competition. Many children leave their hobbies as they reach higher classes, mainly because they lack time to manage their studies. According to studies, students with a better strategy and routine can cover all their hobbies and even complete their syllabus on time.
In the time of the pandemic, a student’s life has deeply been affected by the lockdown. The schools being closed has been a major loss for the education industry. However, a student has a lot of time in their daily routine. To adjust their time in trying new things and giving time to their hobbies. If you can set away in your life, you can easily accomplish completing all your tasks within time. Here we have three sets of ten lines on a daily routine that will help you lead a happy life and do all your favourite hobbies.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 lines on Daily Routine for kids
The first set will help the students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Waking up early morning will help you get a lot of time keeping you fresh throughout the day.
- Daily exercises help keep your body weight under control and increase metabolism in your body; thus, the everyday practice can be a great way to start your day.
- Researchers have proven that studying early morning helps the brain take up knowledge easily, hence giving time to some learning topic can be fruitful.
- It’s important to have fun during the day, and it can be both indoors and outdoors.
- Indoor games, like building blocks and other games, can help toddlers for their cognitive development.
- Keeping yourself healthy and beautiful must always be a part of your routine; hence, having some foot massage or body massage can be beneficial, especially for toddlers.
- A good afternoon nap helps in keeping you fresh during the other half of the day. For toddlers, sleeping helps them to develop.
- Some kids prefer to paint in the afternoon, some practice dance or play instruments, it’s always good to get creative.
- After having a healthy evening snack, studying is a good habit, since you will be fresh, your mind is likely to gather knowledge and work better.
- Kids like to watch television these days, and most of them do the same after their study time, however, its good to read a storybook or spend time with your siblings or parents before a good night’s sleep.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Daily Routine for School Children
The second set will help the students of classes 6, 7, and 8.
- Middle school is already tough as you will being your teenage, with all sorts of temptations and preparation against your parents will pop up.
- Early rising is always preferable, as it keeps your mind fresh and gives you a long day to enjoy and complete your tasks.
- Exercises like jogging or even cycling can be great for your physical fitness, and it keeps you active during the day.
- Middle school is the age where you will not get enough time for your hobbies, but the lockdown has allowed us to focus on what we love to do aside from our regular studies.
- If you are trying to start something new to learn, you can do it early morning to get you enough time to follow your school and classes.
- Studying all day can be exhausting. Hence you can always go for extracurricular activities like swimming or dancing after your school hours.
- Evening time is best to do the school homework and study what’s taught in school; that way it will be easy for you to follow up and be stress-free before exams.
- You can also try to practice some mental mathematics which will help you with competitive exams and keep your brain sharp.
- Spending some quality time with your family is essential, and what can be better than having dinner together.
- Getting to bed early is a good habit as it gives your body enough time to rest, and you get an ample amount of sleep to wake up before the morning the next day.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Daily Routine for Higher Class Students
The third set will help the students of classes 9, 10, 11, and 12.
- High school is filled with competition, and in today’s world, mediocre’s have no place to build a good career.
- Since the competition is high, High school students are under a lot of pressure. Therefore, early morning exercises or meditation can help a lot to focus and be stress-free.
- Studying all day can be hectic, hence taking enough breaks between studies is important.
- You can try and break up your subjects hourly and take breaks in between each issue. It will keep your mind fresh and help you to focus on your studies.
- Having breakfast, lunch, and dinner on time is very important as it keeps your digestive system in order and keeps you away from any irritation which can hamper your day.
- Having hobbies is important as it will help you open your mind and be creative, thus, try to get some time for your hobbies after school hours.
- High school requires many extra lessons for competitive exams. Those involve a lot of studies, and if you outline, then you can easily complete your day to day tasks.
- Making small goals can help to keep you motivated and complete your tasks. It will also help you to be ahead of your classmates, giving them a tough competition.
- Evening time is usually spent on tuitions. However, you can also self-study or have a day only for group studies as it will help you learn a lot from your friends and keep you confident.
- Finally, it’s important to have a good sleep as it will help heal your brain, and your body will also get enough rest to begin another stressful day.
Daily routines can help you a lot if you can manage yourself to follow them. It will keep you stress-free, confident, and ahead of your game. Either you are in high school, college, or kinder garden, a routine will help you be under a rule.