10 Lines on Crow: Crow is a beneficial and common bird. They are seen everywhere. Crows are black. They have a long black beak and tail. They live in trees and Big houses and prominent groups. They cows loudly. Their great friends keep the environment clean, and it eats up and removes all the dirty garbage naturally. They are very smart, and they can steal our eatables. They are afraid of men and animals and mainly to dogs. It is found in almost all over India. They are scavengers.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Crow for kids
Set 1 is helpful for the student of class 1,2,3,4 and 5
- Crows are the scavengers and widespread birds.
- It is a black and hideous bird.
- It has black feathers which have very bright black strong beaks and black legs too.
- It is also known as a morning bird. It helps in waking up.
- It has strong wings which help her in flying.
- It lives in a nest. It has a rounded neck and two eyes and two legs.
- Crows always stay united.
- It’s ca-ca sound irritating. There are so many stories present regarding crows and cuckoos.
- We generally don’t like crowds, but they are our real friends. They eat all the rotten things and save us from diseases.
- It protects us from environmental pollution.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Crow for School Children
Set 2 is useful for students of class 6,7 and 8
- Across the world, different varieties of crows are found.
- Eastern side crows are slightly larger than the western side. They are the most intelligent birds that always damage crops.
- It is also called a spirit animal. They are a symbol of luck, happiness and magic.
- They are good learners and problem solvers.
- They are cooperative breeders. They stay close to their birthplace.
- Crows lay 4 to 5 eggs and incubation time is 18 days. Baby crows take four weeks to leave the nest.
- American researchers proved that crows could recognise human faces.
- Crows are generally brilliant thieves. Naturally people do not love them due to their black colour and harsh sound.
- Crows have unique features. They are social thinkers. They can think, mimic, act and use a different technique to collect food.
- They live in mass like family. They hunt together for shelter and food. They are found in almost every continent except Antarctica due to low temperatures. a science scientist must prove that they are as smart as a 7th class student.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Crow for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Crows belong to Corvus categories like rooks, ravens and jackdaws species. They are medium to large size birds. Life spans generally 10 to 15 years. baby crows are known as a rookery
- They sound loud when they are in the group. There are forty species of crows, and the average length is around 18 inches.
- Some crows have white feathers in their body such as fish crows, Marian crows and pied crows.
- Common species of crows that is raven is widespread birds all over the world. In Europe and Western Asia rooks type crows are found. They stay in open space, river plains.
- Crows have an excellent memory, and they are emotional too.
- Hindu mythology believes that they are information carriers. They also transfer disease.
- They eat up dead animals and all the waste products. A strange belief regarding American crows is present. American crows stand on an anthill and allow the ant to climb on them. Then the crown rubs the ant on their feathers. And an ant leaves formic acid in the crow’s body.
- Crow is a very greedy bird. That can fly high in the sky. crows are a symbol of happiness and joy.
- They are very first learners. They can get information about danger very first and be aware of other birds regarding it. There are several species of crows. They are omnivores like humans that can eat both flesh and vegetables.
- They eat most of all the waste products of human beings and also feed dead and decaying animals. they are seen in garbage bins so their natural environment cleaner
Frequently Asked Questions on Crow
How are crows useful?
They are environmentally cleaner. They eat up all the dirty things of the environment.
Is crow disease carrier?
Yes, crows are disease carriers.
What is the unique personality of crows?
They are intelligent and quarrelsome.