Eisenhower Fellowship 2024: Eisenhower Fellowships’ Women’s Leadership Program explores skilled women leaders with a proven track record of achievement to meet its substantial global network of over 1,600 active Fellows. We explore diverse, dynamic performers with the vision to create the world a better place as well as the capacity to create and execute a concrete plan to make that idea a reality post-fellowship. Fellows represent all professional sectors – private, public and nonprofit – and hail from any number of professions, from journalism to the military to higher learning to private corporations to the theater and beyond it.
Graduate, Post Graduate Students and Research Fellows can also find more Fellowship Articles to explore various fellowships across India to know the funding opportunities.
What all Fellows experience, regardless of their professional experience or nationality, is a wish to create an essential positive change in the world in collaboration with peers over sectors and borders. Successful candidates are keen to leverage the global network of Eisenhower Fellowships and involve, over their lifetime as an Eisenhower Fellow, in productive projects and initiatives intended to improve the conditions of Eisenhower Fellowship peace, prosperity and justice.
Eisenhower Fellowship (EF) Programme for Women’s
At the end of 2023, Eisenhower Fellowships (EF) will unite a distinct group of excellent women change agents, aged 32-45, from around the world to engage in its unique six-week plan. This program aims to deepen Fellows’ leadership abilities, join innovative Fellows with like-minded co-workers in the EF network and foster supported collaborations that result in weighable, positive real-world influence.
This innovative program combining and empowering extraordinary women leaders from all areas builds on Eisenhower Fellowships’ former Women’s Leadership Programs and is subject to outstanding candidates from every nation in the EF global network.
Eisenhower Fellowship Dates
|Application portal opens||June 16 2023|
|Application portal closes||August 1 2023|
|In-country interviews conducted||March 2024|
|Nominating committees submit finalists to Philadelphia||3rd April 2024|
|Successful candidates will be notified of acceptance||1st July 2024|
Eisenhower Fellowship Eligibility
- Accessible to mid-career women officers who have a confirmed track record of achievement as well as the potential to go moreover and exceeding their chosen area.
- Typically, Fellows vary between 32 and 45 years of age at the time of fellowship. This age limit has determined to be most amenable to the fellowship background, with Fellows achieved the maturity to take benefit of the program and describe Eisenhower Fellowships abroad, as well as draw upon the expertise to catapult them forward as opinion leaders and influencers for ages to come. Applications obtained from candidates outside of this age will be recognized, but their probability of selection is more limited
- Eisenhower Fellowships only receives individual applications and does not promote fellowship programs for couples/partners.
- EF does not help dissertation analysis or research while the candidate is still in school.
- Fellowships cannot be applied to request funds or function as a widespread business trip.
Eisenhower Fellowship How To Apply?
Please get sure to give all the questions in the application completely. Be brief, concentrating on the most significant and relevant information needed to answer the question, as well as any basic context about the issue required by the reader to know it completely.
Make certain to review all responses for grammar and spelling, as any errors will reduce the impact, as well as compensation, of your application. The recommended word counts are also below. We highly suggest that you submit your application before the deadline.
Note: Eisenhower Fellowships only allows individual applications and does not hold fellowship programs for couples/partners. EF does not support thesis research or research while the candidate is still in school. Fellowships cannot be used to request funds or function as a widespread business trip.
FAQ’s On Eisenhower Fellowship
What is the age limit to apply?
Fellows should vary between 32 and 45 years of age at the time of fellowship.
What are the benefits?
Successful candidates are keen to leverage the global network of Eisenhower Fellowships and interest, over their lifetime as an Eisenhower Fellow, in productive projects and initiatives intended to enhance the values of Eisenhower Fellowships: peace, prosperity and justice.
What are the documents required?
- Description of organization / your role and influence (250 words)
- Description of leadership / personal initiative (500 words)
- Proposed project or initiative (500 words)
- Proposed fellowship design.