GK Questions for Class 8 Kids list is furnished here in English for better understanding and effective learning. Students who are pursuing 8th standard should aware of general things about the world, India, history, polity, important days, famous persons, nature, etc. for gaining a personal level of knowledge and become competent.
General Knowledge plays the most significant role in laying a solid foundation for both their professional and personal lives. Read all these Top 8th Class GK Questions Answers in English to increase your GK Level and this supports a student to prepare for their forthcoming endeavours.
This Blog Contains:
All calculations can be understandable and solve easily by laying the basic knowledge of math concepts. Maths GK Quiz Questions Answers for Class 8 make you move in the right way to build mental discipline and support mental rigor and logical reasoning. So, learn all these maths-related class 8 general knowledge questions with answers from the list below and gain extra confidence and knowledge.
1. What is the multiplicative inverse of -7/12 and -5?
Answer: -12/7 and -1/5
2. Which is the smallest perfect number?
3. Name the two real-life examples of hollow hemispheres?
Answer: Bowl and Coconut shell
4. How many MBs are there in 1 GB?
Answer: 1024 MBs
5. How many factors do a prime number have?
Answer: 1 and the number itself
6. What type of term 4x+6y is?
7. What is the percentage of 5:10?
8. What is the ratio of 20 metres to 100 km?
9. In a division sum, a student took 63 as divisor instead of 36. His answer was 24. The correct answer is:
Answer: (24 *63) /36 = 42.
10. How many prime and non-prime numbers will be there in between 1 to 100?
Answer: 25 and 73
Also Check: GK Questions for Class 1
Do you guys like studying Science? In yes, then you’re thinking probably work in a logical way. If not, they must aware of the truth that Science makes you think and work logically. Logical thinking helps every student not just inside the classroom but in life as well. Hence, we request all to improve their skills like critical thinking and problem-solving by practicing with the GK Quiz Questions for Class 8 Science list given below.
1. “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.” It is which of Newton’s law of motion?
Answer: Newton’s Third Law
2. Which animal never drinks water in its entire life?
Answer: Kangaroo rat
3. Vitamin E is important for?
Answer: Protecting Cells and vital tissues protection
4. Newtons is the unit of force or energy?
5. Which microbe carries malaria?
Answer: Female Anopheles mosquito
6. What pH will have in an acidic liquid?
7. What elements are the most common in the human body?
Answer: Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen
8. What is the process by which solid changes to gas without becoming a liquid?
9. What is the chemical symbol of Tungsten?
10. What are Java, Perl, and Fortran?
Answer: Computer Programming Languages
Do Refer: GK Questions for Class 2
Personal Knowledge is also more important for every child to get smarter. So, here we have listed a few of the current affairs-related GK Questions and Answers in English for Grade 8 kids. This list of general knowledge quiz questions covers history, important events, famous writers, inventors, personalities, polity, etc. about the world and India. Let’s check it out and gain extra general knowledge.
1. When the ‘Kargil War’ between Pakistan and India took place?
Answer: Between May and July 1999.
2. When & Who build the Taj Mahal in Agra?
Answer: In 1632 by Shah Jahan.
3. Who received the Richard Dawkins award 2020?
Answer: Javed Akhtar
4. ISRO Stands for?
Answer: Indian Space Research Organisation
5. What is the state of India that records the highest production of tea?
6. When is earth day observed?
Answer: April 22nd
7. Who has been appointed as the new Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India in December 2016?
Answer: Viral V Acharya
8. Where did the 37th Good and Service Tax (GST) Council Meeting held?
Answer: Panaji, Goa
9. Who was the first female Indian Astronaut
Answer: Kalpana Chawla
10. Which fashion designer has passed away in January 2021?
Answer: Satya Paul
Must See: GK Questions for Class 3
Sports is the main important part of various competitive exams under the GA section. Most of the questions that appeared in Govt or Bank exams are related to Games, Olympics, National Sports of various countries, etc. Are you excited to learn more about sports then go with this article ie., ‘General Knowledge Topics’, and find the information that you’re looking for. Here, we have curated a list of GK questions for class 8 on sports that are asked in exams so that students can easily prepare & memorize them.
1. Which game is the oldest sports game in the world?
2. Which game is associated with China Cup?
3. Durand Cup is associated with?
4. Who is Rafa Nadal?
Answer: Tenis Player
5. In baseball, how many players are there in one team?
6. In the game of snooker, how many balls are present on the table at the beginning of the game?
7. Which brand was the official sponsor of the Indian contingent to the 2016 Rio Olympics?
8. What is the full form of FIFA?
Answer: Federation Internationale de Football Association.
9. What is the time span of a Test Match?
Answer: 5 days
10. What is the national sport of Tajikistan?
Also, Check Other Classes GK Questions Articles:
We wish the shared list of GK Questions for Class 8 Students benefits parents, educators, as well as kids for better practice and improve their intelligence. Moreover, Top 100 General Knowledge Questions for Kids are offered by our experts on our website in order to gain more personal and academic knowledge & score high in various school quiz competitions and competitive exams after high school. Hence, we advise you all to visit our portal Ncertbooks.guru frequently and start practicing updated GK Quiz Questions with Answers in English.
3D Animation Courses: If you are interested in animation and multimedia then pursuing 3D animation…
Aviation Courses Kerala: Aviation courses are in great demand these days. Are you also one…
Best Animation Courses after 12th: Animation is one of the creative domains in which students…
Commerce courses after 10th: Commerce is one of the vast fields which offers numerous career…
Special Education Courses: Special education courses are specifically designed for students who are suffering from…
Best Stock Market Courses in India: The stock market is one of the leading sectors…