GK Questions for Class 3 in English are practiced to enhance the student’s sense of perceiving the world, understanding, and interpreting the situations finer as one would without proper knowledge. Everyone should take some time to gain knowledge on current affairs and improve their personal level of knowledge. This can be only possible by studying & practicing the General Knowledge Questions for grade 3. Most of the students focus on the academic level of knowledge but GK also helps a lot for them to improve their intelligence.
General Knowledge is the awareness of a wide range of reliable information about several subjects, like important events, people, history, geography, scientific phenomena, mathematical facts, and many more. Students should acquire this kind of knowledge from their early stages and retain the knowledge in their memory for the long run. Here, we have curated the list of maths, science, and General Awareness GK Questions with answers for all class 3 Students. So, access the links provided below and directly jump into the section that you require for better practice.
Here are the GK Questions for the 3rd Class Maths for your Kid. You can use this list of GK Questions for CBSE Class 3 Exams and various entrance exams. You can also access these Mathematics Class 3 General Knowledge Quiz Questions at any time & anywhere online.
1. What is the value of Pi?
2. How many days are there in a Leap Year?
3. What is the answer for 9 times 5 minus 5?
4. When you multiply any digit with Zero, the answer will be —?
5. Which number is the largest 4 digit number?
6. Weight of milk is measured in liters/kilometers/kilograms?
7. Nine o’clock in the evening is 9 am or 9 pm?
Answer: 9 pm
8. The distance between two places can be measured in Centimetres/ Metres/Kilometres?
9. 999 x 10= _______?
10. What is the unit of measurement used to measure the length of the wall?
Also Check: GK Questions for Class 1
Here is the list of some important Science related GK Quiz Questions asked in various competitive exams. On the basis of class 3 science topics, we have provided the General Knowledge Questions for Class 3 Kids in English. These GK quiz questions and answers will aid students and parents revise relevant topics and score more marks in exams as well as improve their personal knowledge.
1. Who is the father of the Telephone?
Answer: Alexander Graham Bell
2. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
3. What is the filament in a light bulb made of?
4. Which part of the brain is known as the biggest one?
5. Animals that suckle their young ones are called ____?
6. What is the boiling point of water?
7. Which planet in our Solar System takes less than 10 hours to complete its rotation?
8. How does a dog express happiness?
Answer: Wagging tail
9. Where does our food collect after we chew and swallow it?
10. Which pigment gives the leaves their green color?
GA Quiz Questions and Answers for Class 3 kids are designed here to spark everyone’s learning and enhance their desire for knowledge. Learning about the world is like a flow of water in the river. The provided Class 3 General Knowledge Questions about India and World is useful for many entrance exams, interviews, and group discussions in entire life.
Do Refer: GK Questions for Class 2
1. How many continents are there in the world?
Answer: 7 Continents
2. Name the 7 continents of the world?
Answer: Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Australia, Antarctica
3. Name the highest mountain peak in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest
4. Which is the smallest country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
5. Which is the biggest continent in the world?
6. Name the longest river on earth?
Answer: Nile River
7. Which is the hottest place on Earth?
Answer: Danakil Depression in Ethiopia
8. Name the largest reef in the world?
Answer: The Great Barrier Reef
9. Name the author who created the famous series of books – “Harry Potter”.
Answer: J.K. Rowling
10. Which place is the coldest place in the world?
Answer: Vostok Station in Antarctica
1. Name the largest freshwater lake in India?
Answer: Wular Lake
2. Who is the Prime Minister of India?
Answer: Narendra Modi
3. Who is the President of India?
Answer: Ram Nath Kovind
4. In which year did the Quit India Movement start?
5. When India got its independence?
Answer: 15th August 1947
6. Indian became a Republic on which date & year?
Answer: 26th January 1950
7. Who was the first woman President of India?
Answer: Pratibha Patil
8. Name the biggest flower?
9. What is the National Tree of India?
Answer: Banyan Tree
10. What is the National Fruit of India?
The above-furnished GK Questions for Class 3 List help students to improve their personal level & academic level knowledge. These Class 2 Maths, Science, and GA General Knowledge Questions and Answers are prepared by our expert team of Ncertbooks.Guru. So, visit our site for updated content on GK Questions for Kids of all classes and Current affairs, Static GK, World GK, India GK Topics & gain more knowledge.
Social Media Marketing Courses: Social Media Marketing is a category in digital marketing. The SMM…
Artificial Intelligence Courses in India: The future of the world in digital technology is Artificial…
If you are looking for several courses that you can opt for after your primary…
Courses After 12th Commerce: Students usually get confused as to which degree to undertake to…
Best Courses After 12th Commerce: Students who have chosen commerce must have heard that there…
Banking Courses after 12th Commerce: Banking is one of the outstanding sectors with enormous job…