UPCPMT 2020: Refer to the details of UPCPMT 2020 Exam Dates, Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, etc from this article. UPCPMT is the entrance medical test held by the state of Uttar Pradesh for admissions in MBBS & BDS Courses. Uttar Pradesh CPMT exam score is nor replaced with the NEET-UG score.
All willing and eligible candidates can easily apply online for the UPCPMT Application Form 2020 to take admission in the university. Here, you will see how to process the application form of UPCPMT 2020 from the below modules. So, check out the complete article and appear for the entrance exam of 2020 UPCPMT.
Also See: UPMT Application Form
About UPCPMT Entrance Exam 2020
UPCPMT stands for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test. It is the medical entrance exam which replaces the NEET medical test for all Uttar Pradesh state candidates. This test will offer admission in a few Uttar Pradesh top medical universities for studying MBBS & BDS courses and also a few other medical courses. For more details regarding the UPCPMT 2020 Application Form, click on the links mentioned below and directly refer to the information that you need about the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test 2020.
- Important Dates of UPCPMT 2020 Exam
- UPCPMT 2019 Exam Dates
- UPCPMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Uttar Pradesh CPMT 2020 Application Form
- UPCPMT 2020 Application Fee
- Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2020 Exam Pattern
- Latest Syllabus of UPCPMT 2020
- UPCPMT Admit Card 2020
- UPCPMT 2020 Exam Centres List
- Result of UPCPMT 2020
- Uttar Pradesh Medical Test Cut Off Marks
- UPCPMT Counselling 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions of UPCPMT 2020
|Events||Important Dates of 2020|
|Date to Download UPCPMT 2020 Application Form||01-Mar-2020|
|Last Date to fill the application form||19-Apr-2020|
|Uploading of the admit cards||03-May-2020|
|UPCPMT 2020 Exam Date||17-May-2020|
|Counseling starts on||28-Jun-2020|
|Online Application starts from||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit Cards Available from||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2019|
Must Refer: CIFNET Application Form
Candidates who wish to apply for the Uttar Pradesh CPMT exam 2020 should meet with the eligibility conditions like Age limit, Educational Qualification, Minimum Marks. All these details are provided below. So check the UPCPMT Eligibility Criteria and apply for the entrance exam before the last date.
- Age Limit: Aspirants age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of the examination.
- Education Qualifications: Applicants must have to clear 10+2 qualifications from any recognized Board.
- Minimum Marks: The General/OBC candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks in PCB, whereas, aspirants belonging to SC/ST categories must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in PCB subjects.
Candidates should check the availability of the Uttar Pradesh UPCPMT Applications on the official website of the examination board. Board officials will release the application form download link very soon on its web portal and we will update here as soon as the board releases.
So, here we have given step by step process to download and submit the Online Application Form of UPCPMT 2020. Check these below process of how to apply for the application form and prepare for the exam by collecting the UPCPMT Exam Pattern and Syllabus from the below modules.
- Aspirants who are excited to appear for the UPCPMT exam 2020 need to visit the official website of the board and download the application form of Uttar Pradesh CPMT.
- On the web page, tap on the link “UPCPMT 2020 Online Application Form”.
- Firstly, willing candidates need to register themselves.
- After successful registration, you have to log in with the generated User ID and Password.
- Now, again open the application form and fill the required fields in it and upload your photograph and signature.
- Once you finished this step, verify the entered details in the application form are correct or not.
- On the successful finish of filling the UPCPMT Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form as well as required documents to the specified university.
- UPCPMT Application Fee payment to be done, in online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
The details of Uttar Pradesh CPMT Application Fee are specified in the following table:
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1400/- + Bank Charges|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 700/- + Bank Charges|
- UPCPMT exam paper includes a total of 200 questions based on the topics from the four subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
- As per the intermediate level of the UP board, the question paper will be prepared.
- The type of all 200 questions in the UPCPMT exam paper will be an MCQs type questions.
- Each section will consist of 50 questions from each subject.
- Each question carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The total marks of the paper are 200 marks and the total duration of the exam paper is 3 hours.
The Syllabus for the entrance exam will be the topics covered in 10+2. Subjects are as follows :
- Structural composition of plants
- Improvement in food production
- Cell- structure, and function
- Ecology and Environment
- Diversity in plants
- Plant physiology and genetics
- Laws of motion
- Physical properties of matter
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physical-world and Measurement
- Rigid body and motion of the particles
- Pure dynamics
- Work, Energy & Power
- The diversity of the living world
- Biodiversity & Conservation
- Structural composition of animals
- Biology and human welfare
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Genetics and Development
- Some basic concepts of chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Atomic structure
- Classification of elements and attributes of recurrence
- Aldehyde, Ketone & Carboxylic Acid
- Organic Molecules
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Haloalken and Haloaerin
- States of matter – gas, and liquid
- Organic chemicals – some basic principles and techniques
- Oxidation-reduction reactions
- Theory & Process of extraction of elements
- Chemical kinetics
- S- Block Elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- P- Block Elements
- D & F- Block Elements
- Solid State
- Coordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium
- Home Chemistry
- Alcohol, Phenyl & Ether
- Nitrogen-containing organic compounds
Uttar Pradesh CPMT Admit Card 2020 will be available for the successfully submitted applicants for download on its licensed website of UPCPMT. Registered aspirants could download UPCPMT hall ticket before the exam date from the official site and advised to take 2-3 printouts of the application form for appearing the exam. The hall ticket consists of your personal information, so verify the available fields in the UPCPMT 2020 Admit Card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
The following list contains the names of exam centers for UPCPMT 2020 Entrance Exam:
The cut-off marks of the UPCPMT Exam will declare after the completion of the exam. UPCPMT Exam cutoff is the minimum marks that offer to view the qualifying status of the aspirants eligible for admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors:
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
The most important process after writing the entrance exam is to check the UPCPMT Result 2020 which will release in the third week of June 2020 via the official website of the University. Make use of the official website and collect your medical test results 2020 and attend for the counselling on the announced date and time, if you get qualified marks in the UPCPMT 2020 Exam.
Once the result of UPCPMT is declared, candidates must verify their eligibility for Counselling. UPCPMT Eligible Candidates are asked to appear for the counseling on announced date and time along with the needed documents to get verified. Once the verification is done successfully then the candidate will get admission for the MBBS/BDS course in the university.
1. What is the abbreviation of UPCPMT?
UPCPMT Full Form is Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test, which is the entrance exam for taking admission in MBBS/BDS courses in the university.
2. What are the Subjects to be prepared for the Exam?
UPCPMT 2020 Exam includes four subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
3. In which medical courses you can get admission after qualifying the UPCPMT 2020 Entrance Exam?
These are the few courses available in the university to take admission after appearing the Uttar Pradesh CPMT 2020:
MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery,
BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery,
BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery,
BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery,
BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
4. What are the documents needed to carry for the UPCPMT Counselling?
Documents to be carried at the time of UPCPMT 2020 Counselling:
1. Admit Card of UPCPMT
2. Rank Card of UPCPMT
3. 10th Certificate
4. 12th Certificate
5. Character Certificate
6. Caste Certificate
7. Migration Certificate
8. Payment Copy
9. Other documents specified in the UPCPMT 2020 Counselling Form
We think the knowledge shared above about UPCPMT 2020 Exam Details like Important Exam Dates, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Fees, Exam Pattern, etc. will clear all your concerns. For further help, drop a comment via the below comment box and wait for us to revert back at the earliest possible for the solutions. Bookmark our site Ncertbooks.guru for more information on Admissions, Courses & Syllabus Details, Study Materials, Text Books, and many more.