DAIICT Courses And Syllabus:Check out the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology Courses and syllabus 2022. Candidates can check the necessary details about the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology courses and syllabus 2022. Here we have given courses and also syllabus for UG, PG, Doctorate programs, and other important details.
Here we also gave semester-wise Subjects which helps the candidate in providing information. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology. The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology is one of the famous colleges located in Gujarat. Candidates can get a seat at this institute only if they meet the eligibility criteria. Candidates should get qualified in All India Entrance exams like GATE, JEE-Mains. This institute takes students only on the Merit Base.
- About DAIICT
- DAIICT Courses And Syllabus
- DAIICT 2022 Syllabus
- DAIICT Contact details
- Where do I find the DAIICT Courses Syllabus PDF?
- Name some of the courses offered by the DAIICT?
- How to access the DAIICT Courses Syllabus?
DAIICT Admission 2022
|University||Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology|
|Location||Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D.|
|Application Notification||Admissions open|
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) is a university of higher technical education which is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. DAIICT functions in the field of Information and Communication Technology. The institute is a non-affiliating university and does not receive any aid or other financial assistance from the Central or State Government. It is consistently ranked as one of the best institutes in India in the field of computer, science, electronics and communication engineering and information technology.
Courses offered by DAIICT
The Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) offers UG, PG, Ph.D. Programmes.
It offers B.Tech. (ICT) & B.Tech. (Honours) in ICT with a minor in Computational Science as the Undergraduate program.
B.Tech. (ICT) – DA-IICT offers two unique four-year undergraduate programs leading to the degrees of Bachelor of Technology in Information and Communication Technology – B.Tech. (ICT) and Bachelor of Technology (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science) – B.Tech. (Honours in ICT with minor in CS). B.Tech.(ICT) and B.Tech.(Honours in ICT with minor in CS) programs are designed to operate on a semester-based credit system.
B.Tech. (Honours) in ICT with a minor in Computational Science Program – DA-IICT launched the unique four-year undergraduate program leading to the degree of B.Tech. (Honours in ICT with minor in CS) from the 2013-14 academic session. DA-IICT is the first institute in the country to design and offer a teaching program in the area of Computational Science at the undergraduate level.
Under Postgraduate the college offers the following programs
- M.Tech. (ICT) – This Program is primarily research-oriented and designed to satisfy the demands of industry for innovative solutions. Apart from course credit requirement, students are required to pursue one full year (two semesters) of research under the guidance of a faculty advisor and submit a master’s thesis in order to obtain their degree of Master of Technology (Information and Communication Technology). It is a two-year degree program.
- M.Sc. (IT) – This is an intensive program designed for students who wish to pursue a professional career in Information Technology. The courses have been carefully designed to guide the student through basic concepts up to current practices in the industry. The students are required to carry out industry internship in the last semester of the Program
- M.Sc. (ICT in Agriculture and Rural Development) – This Program aims to occupy the unique developmental niche in the field of Agriculture and Sustainable Development in its interface with Information and Communication Technology through systemic constructive interventions in the field of teaching, training, and action research
- M.Des. (Communication Design) – Click Here
DAIICT Courses Catagories – Click Here
DAIICT Courses And Syllabus: Candidates studying at this university should know the syllabus of the particular course. So here we have mentioned the syllabus of courses for the academic year 2022-23. As we know that the exam syllabus remains the same as the last year. Soon university we declare syllabus for this academic year
DAIICT Syllabus 2019 – CLICK HERE
DAIICT B.Tech. (ICT) Syllabus – Click Here
DAIICT B.Tech. (Honours) in ICT with minor in Computational Science Program Syllabus – Click Here
DAIICT M. Sc.(Information Technology) Syllabus – Click Here
DAIICT M. Tech.(Information & Communication Technology) Syllabus – Click Here
DAIICT M. Sc.(ICT in Agriculture and Rural Development) Syllabus – Click Here
DAIICT Ph.D. Syllabus – Click Here
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Address: Near Reliance Chowkdi, DA IICT Road,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007
Phone: (079) 30510574/575/576
- Cutn Courses
- Cmi Courses And Syllabus
- B.Tech Courses
- Igu Meerpur Courses
- Hindu College Of Engineering Sonepat Courses
- Hngu Courses
FAQs on DAIICT Courses and Syllabus
You can find the DAIICT Courses Syllabus PDF on our page.
DAIICT offers several UG, PG, Ph.D. Programs like B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Des, and many more.
Simply tap on the direct links available and you will get the DAIICT Courses Syllabus handy.
We have provided the DAIICT Courses And Syllabus 2022 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about this article those associated with the Official Website for Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology can refer to our web page to know more information. Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying their doubts.