Details of Science Courses after 10th: Students who are planning to pursue higher studies after completion of 10th grade can check this page. Science, Arts, and Commerce courses are available to pursue after 10th grade. It needs some consideration and investigation. The students who are interested in a job-oriented curriculum can check the list of Science Courses After 10th standard to help you choose the right career.
A Science course is a great suggestion among students who have completed their 10th grade. This course is especially for students who desire to pursue pure and Applied science professional courses in the future. In the below sections you will learn about the benefits, salary, fees structure, duration, eligibility, top colleges, and career options of various Science Courses.
- List of Science Courses After 10th Class
- Benefits of Science Courses after 10th
- Best Science Courses Eligibility | Science Courses After 10th Fees and Duration
- Top Colleges for Science Courses in India
- Admission Process for after 10th Science Courses
- Science Courses After 10th Career Options
- Science Courses Salary
- FAQ’s on Science Courses after 10th
- Final Words
Here is after 10th Science Courses list. Candidates who have passed their 10th class from a recognised board can pursue any of the following diploma/ITI courses.
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air Conditioner)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Mechanic (Auto Electricals and Electronics)
- Medical Electronics
- Radiology Technician
- Diploma in Production Engineering
- Diploma in Biotechnology
- Diploma in Secretarial Practice
- Diploma in Mechatronics
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
- Diploma in Handloom Technology
- Diploma in Architecture Assistantship
- Diploma in Marine Engineering
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Diploma in Architecture
- Diploma in Commercial Practice (English)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Instrumentation Technology
- Diploma in Library Science
- Diploma in Fashion Technology
- Diploma in Modern Office Practice
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Interior Decoration
- Diploma in Telecommunication
- Diploma in Ceramic Technology
- Diploma in EC (Electronics and Communication)
When compared to other major courses such as the arts and business studies. The Science stream is a little challenging. Academically talented students won’t have trouble with the subjects in this stream. Let’s take a look at some of India’s most important educational boards (11th and 12th Science stream). You may also look at the top science courses after 10th grade.
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biotechnology, and Computer Science are all part of the Science stream. This not only provides a wide range of courses but also offers job opportunities all around the world. Science is one of the most prominent and challenging fields since it provides students with several chances. The application of scientific concepts and theories is the basis of this science field.
The students usually progress to take diploma courses after 10th or senior secondary school. They are regarded as the best after 10th grade in terms of employment and future progress. After finishing the diploma course, students can pursue a B.Tech degree or look for a job in their field.
The number of applicants for computer courses and engineering diploma courses has increased in recent years. Candidates interested in pursuing a diploma course career must review the following list of courses:
|Diploma in Computer Science||3 Years||10th completion||50,000 to 2lakhs|
|Diploma in Agriculture||3 Years||10th completion|
|Diploma in Electrical and Electronics||3 Years||10th completion|
|Diploma in Production Engineering||3 Years||10th completion|
Here is the list of best colleges that offers various science diploma and ITI courses after 10th standard. Eligible candidates can join in any of the following college to pursue a degree.
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- Hansraj College
- Lady Shri Ram College
- Women’s Christian College Chennai
- Stella Maris College Chennai
- Madras Christian College
- Daulat Ram College
- Miranda House
- Hindu College Delhi
Several colleges and universities will conduct an entrance exam to take admission into Science Courses After 10th grade. Few institutions take direct admissions from eligible candidates.
- Visit the official website of the college or university.
- Apply for the entrance exam before the last date of application.
- Download the admit card and attend the entrance exam with it.
- Qualified students in the exam have to fill and submit the application form.
- After finishing the document verification process, you will be given the admission letter.
The student can find a job or continue B.Tech through lateral entry after completing such a program. The diploma educates students to meet the technological demands of industry, government, and other organizations. A course gives practical experience in the technology sector. It is a highly professional and job-oriented education that combines technical and vocational components to cover all of the necessary employment skills. Science diploma courses are advantageous since they provide better job placement and opportunities.
These are the better career options after 10th grade in science that are provided to students. Therefore, it is important to make a decision when there are so many options and prospects. Academics, personality, and interests all should be considered while choosing a vocation. Science diploma courses are advantageous since they lead to higher job placements. Diplomas are short-term courses that allow students to begin earning money and acquiring experience right away.
The salary offered to the candidates who have completed science course is between 10k to 1 lakh.
Salary is driven by the firm or organization and the level of expertise you are and so they pay less initially. However, as your experience grows, so will your compensation.
1. Which science course should I take after 10th grade?
The following are some of the employment opportunities available in India for the science courses after completing 10th grade:
- Maintenance of computer hardware and networks.
- Electronic Mechanic is a term used to describe a person who works in the
- Medical Electronics.
- Medical Electronics.
2. Is it beneficial to pursue a diploma after completing 10th grade?
It is perfectly fine to join a diploma program after completing 10th grade. Almost all government and business sectors regard it to be identical to 12th. A diploma holder will always be eligible wherever a 12th grade certification is necessary. Furthermore, after getting graduation, one can immediately apply for decent employment.
3. What happens in science after 10th grade?
Pure scientific courses, applied science courses, and other courses are the three categories of professional courses offered in science stream career options after 10th grade. These courses are available for a Bachelor’s Degree or a Diploma.
4. Is science easier after 10th grade?
Science is one of the most popular courses for students because it offers a wide range of subject areas.
|Course & Career Options||Subject Combinations|
|1.B. Tech/BE||Physics, Chemistry, Maths|
|2. MBBS:||Biology or Life Sciences|
|3. BAMS||Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|4. B. Pharmacy||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.|
We hope that the data shared here regarding the list of science courses after 10th are helpful for the students who are going for higher studies. If you have any doubts regarding course details, reach us through the comment section. Stay in touch with our website NCERTBooks.guru to know complete info about other courses.