Here we are providing NCERT English Books for class 1st to 12th Free PDF Download.
Latest (2023-24) Edition – NCERT English Book for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Free PDF Download
- Class 1 NCERT English Books
- Class 2 NCERT English Books
- Class 3 NCERT English Books
- Class 4 NCERT English Books
- Class 5 NCERT English Books
- Class 6 NCERT English Books
- Class 7 NCERT English Books
- Class 8 NCERT English Books
- Class 9 NCERT English Books
- Class 10 NCERT English Books
- Class 11 NCERT English Books
- Class 12 NCERT English Books
- NCERT Class 6 English Honeysuckle Book
- NCERT Class 6 English A Pact with the Sun
- NCERT Solutions for class 6 English
- NCERT Class 7 English Honeycomb Book
- NCERT Class 7 English An alien Hand Supplementary Reader
- NCERT Solutions for class 7 English
- NCERT Class 8 English Honeydew Book
- NCERT Class 8 English It so Happened Book
- NCERT Solutions for class 8 English
- NCERT Class 9 Beehive English TextBook
- NCERT Class 9 English Moments Supplementary Reader
- NCERT Class 9 English Words and Expressions
- NCERT Solutions for class 9 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English Main Course
- NCERT Solutions Class 9 English Literature Reader
- NCERT Class 10 English First Flight
- NCERT Class 10 English Foot Prints Without Feet
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 English
- NCERT Class 11 English Woven Words Book
- NCERT Class 11 English Hornbill Book
- NCERT Class 11 Snapshots Supplementary Reader English
- NCERT Solutions for class 11 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Woven Words Essay
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Woven Short Stories
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Woven Words Poetry
- NCERT Class 12 English Kaleidoscope Book
- NCERT Solutions for class 12 English
- NCERT Class 12 English Flamingo Book
- NCERT Class 12 English Vistas Book
NCERT books gives detailed information about different topics to the students. There is no exaggeration. All the information is to the point.
NCERT English books are a savior since it saves time because of the easy language and to the point information. One does not need to read any unnecessary information and all the basics are clear with this information. NCERT books are also useful to prepare for various entrance and competitive exams.
The detailed and necessary information help the students to make notes easily to prepare for the exams.
If one needs to prepare for any entrance or competitive exam in the last moment, using NCERT books will be a benefit for them. For example, exams like NEET, UPSC (IAS, IPS, and IFS) and many others. Due to the key features of NCERT books, the students or the candidate can score well.
UPSC is our country’s central agency responsible to conduct examinations like Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, and Naval Academy Examination etc. Candidates who prepare for these examinations need to prepare well and should be thorough with every topic of the syllabus.
In order to prepare well, the right book should choose to study for the examination. The questions which come in the UPSC exams are direct, simple and to the point. There are no twists and turns in the questions.
This is the reason why one should not refer to very high standard books for all these. They will confuse the candidates with their complex language.
NCERT books are written in simple language and have concise information. They do not have any exaggerated information. This helps the students to learn the concepts fast and grasp everything easily.
The questions present in the NCERT books are very helpful for the UPSC candidates as well. These questions are similar to the questions which come in UPSC exams. In this aspect, NCERT books are an advantage to the candidates.
If a candidate is referring NCERT books to prepare for UPSC exams, then the books from classes 6 to 12 must be referred. If they are thorough with all the information, then they can score well in the examination and clear the Prelims and Mains.
The information in NCERT books will give a lot of multiple choice questions which are common in the UPSC exams. If one is thoroughly prepared by studying the NCERT books, they can easily attempt these multiple choice questions. The questions in UPSC exams are related to all the basic concepts. NCERT books can help the candidates to understand these basic concepts easily.
In NCERT books, it is observed that in every chapter there are boxes. These boxes are helpful for the candidate because they contain extra information about the chapter. NCERT has many questions and solution banks. The candidates can solve them to get through with the type of question for competitive exams. These banks will be a saviour for them. NCERT books are a must for students appearing for any competitive/entrance examinations.
The book just alone cannot help the candidates to score well. They should know how to make optimum use of the book to get enough marks in the examination. Students should use their logical and analytical skills.
The candidate must solve all the previous year’s questions paper made by NCERT. One must be thorough with every line of the NCERT book and understand every line in different ways. Every important line must be marked or noted down. If needed, short notes can be made.
This will help the candidate while revising before the examination. UPSC exams have all types of questions: easy, medium and difficult. A thorough preparation with the help of NCERT books will help them to attempt all types of questions and score well. It depends on the candidate on how to read the NCERT books. They can cover the topic on the basis of subjects or they can also study class wise.
Proper preparation for any type of examination will help a person to score well. It does not depend on which types of books were used to study but how did the candidate study for the examination.
The question here is that are NCERT books enough for the UPSC candidates to score well in the examinations? For some, the answer is yes while for others no. The explanation of how the NCERT books will help the UPSC candidates to score well has already been mentioned.
But these books are not enough. Current affairs are very important in UPSC exams. NCERT books cannot teach a candidate all the current affairs because the books have been published very early. NCERT books just have basic concepts. So along with NCERT books, one must follow the newspaper side by side to prepare for the examination.
Feel free to comment, in case the download links aren’t working.