Right from the birth of a child, parents start planning to choose the right education system for their children. They dream to make them competent, qualified, and confident to qualify all the levels of the life.
In India, while thinking about the education, the dilemma of selecting the board of education has always been like a challenge for parents. Basically, the Indian education system has the two most popular education systems that are CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) and ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education). While selecting the education, most of the time, parents got confused to decide which one is better.
The following article has assembled to let you know the difference between CBSE and ICSE courses:
Let’s look at the merits of ICSE courses
- ICSE offers vast syllabus as it gives significance to all subjects. The parents want to make their students proficient in all subjects, ICSE will be the better option for them.
- ICSE syllabus is thorough, well-known structured, and competent to turn the students more practical. Moreover, the ICSE students are flexible to choose specific subjects.
- ICSE offers balanced syllabus that helps the students to gain knowledge of all areas. In this, the students need to put equal emphasis on all subjects.
- ICSE syllabus is well-recommended for students want to choose Management as a career.
- ICSE or CISCE is recognised by the international education systems. The students passed out with ICSE courses are accepted worldwide. In Brief, ICSE courses are beneficial for parents thinking to move foreign countries in some time.
- ICSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) exams consider internal assessments more as well as these are relevant for hiking up overall courses. Thereby, parents who prefer that their children should get equal theoretical as well as practical knowledge, ICSE courses are designed for them.
- ICSE students can achieve scholarships easily as they have the sound base in English. Moreover, they can start their career as an English literature or as a writer.
Let’s look at the merits of CBSE courses
- CBSE is a popular board of education in India as 70% of schools offer CBSE courses. This option is perfect for parents to have transferable jobs as they can get admitted their children to CBSE schools, thereby, students can start studying the same pattern of their syllabus.
- CBSE syllabus has designed in a way that puts more emphasis on mathematics and science subjects.
- The both English and Hindi language as a medium of instruction are used in CBSE courses. It means the students have a lack of English skills can join this course.
- CBSE is a board approved by the Indian government. It has affiliated by prominent schools comprising central schools in India.
- CBSE is recognized by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- CBSE approves private as well as regular candidates.
- CBSE is recommended for students who will like to give competitive exams such as AIEEE (All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam), JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam), AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test). In brief, this board is recommended if students want to continue their career in Engineering and Science Sections.
- CBSE syllabus is less than ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education). Thus, as parents, if you think your child can’t learn massive syllabus, then admit him/her in the school offers CBSE course.
In brief, both Indian boards are well-recommended. It depends upon the competencies of your children to whom they will score well. With the day by day activities, you can know the interest of your children.
If they are showing more interest in environmental conditions or natural science, it will be appreciated if you admit them in CBSE schools.
If you want your children will be efficient in all streams, make sure to choose ICSE board for them.
Moreover, these both Indian education systems are worthwhile. Choosing anyone for your children will be the best.