Top 8 STEM Courses in the USA
1. Computer Science: Computer science is the study of computers and computational systems.
2. Engineering: Engineering is the application of scientific principles to the design and construction of structures, machines, and other systems.
3. Mathematics: Mathematics is the study of numbers, shapes, and patterns. It is used in a variety of fields, including science, engineering, and finance.
4. Statistics: Statistics is the study of the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data.
5. Physical Sciences: The physical sciences are the study of non-living matter and energy.
6. Life Sciences: The life sciences are the study of living organisms. They include biology, zoology, and botany.
7. Earth Sciences: The earth sciences are the study of the Earth and its systems. They include geology, meteorology, and oceanography.
8. Space Sciences: The space sciences are the study of space and objects in space. They include astronomy, astrophysics, and planetary science.
The STEM industry is growing rapidly in the USA, and there is a high demand for qualified STEM professionals.