How to Minimize Negative Marking in the JEE Main?
– Read the question carefully. Make sure you understand what the question is asking before you attempt to answer it.
– Eliminate wrong answer choices. If you can eliminate one or more of the answer choices, you increase your chances of choosing the correct answer.
– Use the process of elimination. If you are still unsure about the answer, try to eliminate the answer choices that you know are wrong.
– Guess strategically. If you have to guess, try to guess strategically. For example, if you know that two of the answer choices are definitely wrong, you can guess between the other two choices.
– Don't guess randomly. Guessing randomly is the worst thing you can do, as it will decrease your chances of getting the correct answer.
– Practice with mock tests and previous year papers. This will help you to get used to the JEE Main format and question type.
– Time management is key. Make sure you have enough time to attempt all the questions.
– Stay calm and focused. The JEE Main can be a stressful exam, but it is important to stay calm and focused.
By following these tips, you can minimize negative marking in the JEE Main and increase your chances of success. I hope this helps!