9 Career Options after 12th for Science Students
1. Doctor: Doctors diagnose, treat, and prevent illnesses and injuries.
2. Engineer: Engineers design and build structures, machines, and systems.
3. Scientist: Scientists study the natural world and conduct research to expand our knowledge of the universe.
4. Pharmacist: Pharmacists dispense medications and provide advice on their use.
5. Nurse: Nurses provide care to patients in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare settings.
6. Dentist: Dentists diagnose and treat dental problems. They may also perform surgery and provide other dental care.
7. Veterinarian: Veterinarians diagnose and treat diseases and injuries in animals.
8. Pilot: Pilots fly airplanes and helicopters. They may work for commercial airlines, cargo airlines, or the military.
9. Architect: Architects design buildings and other structures.
These are just a few of the many career options that are available to science students after 12th. With hard work and dedication, you can achieve your dreams and make a difference in the world.