7 Courses on Algebra To Improve Your Math Skills
1. Algebra: Elementary to Advanced by Johns Hopkins University on Coursera
2. Álgebra básica by Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México on Coursera
3. Math Prep: College & Work Ready by University of North Texas on Coursera
4. Introduction to Calculus by The University of Sydney on Coursera
5. Introduction to Mathematical Thinking by Stanford University on Coursera
6. Algebra: Elementary to Advanced - Equations & Inequalities by Johns Hopkins University on Coursera
7. Pre-Calculus by Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona on Coursera
These courses cover a wide range of algebra topics, from basic arithmetic to more advanced concepts such as linear algebra and polynomial functions.
– Start with the basics. Make sure you have a solid understanding of basic arithmetic concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
– Practice regularly. The more you practice, the better you will become at solving algebra problems.
– Find a good study method. Some people learn best by watching videos, while others prefer to read textbooks or work through problems on their own.
– Don't be afraid to ask for help. If you are stuck on a problem, don't be afraid to ask your teacher, tutor, or a friend for help.
With hard work and dedication, you can improve your algebra skills and achieve your academic goals.