7 Best Books For Engineering Students
1. Engineering Fundamentals: An Introduction to Engineering by Saeed Moaveni: This book provides a comprehensive overview of the fundamental principles of engineering, including mathematics, physics, chemistry, and mechanics.
2. Think Like an Engineer: Take Problem Solving to the Next Level by Gilbert Chudnovsky: This book teaches readers how to think like engineers and solve problems creatively and effectively.
3. The Art of Engineering: A Career in Three Chapters by Guy Raz: This book is a fascinating look at the world of engineering and the people who design and build the things we use every day.
4. The Innovator's Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail by Clayton M. Christensen: This book is a classic in the business world, but it is also highly relevant to engineering students.
5. Structures: Or Why Things Don't Fall Down by J. E. Gordon: This book is a popular introduction to structural engineering. It explains the basic principles of structural design in a clear and concise way.
6. To Engineer is Human: The Role of Failure in Successful Design by Henry Petroski: This book is a thought-provoking exploration of the role of failure in engineering design.
7. Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance: This book is a biography of Elon Musk, one of the most successful entrepreneurs of our time.
These are just a few of the many great books that are available for engineering students. When choosing a book, it is important to consider your interests and career goals.